Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many decals do you have on your veicles, gear, house ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99explorer
    replied
    Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
    Other than a "Cummins Diesel" sticker and a couple of country music venue stickers, not really.
    I don't advertise NRA stickers though they constantly send them to me.
    Bubba- I didn't know you were a member of the NRA.
    You are always talking up Gun Owners of America.

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied
    None. I have some sew-on patches and pins from DEC, for doing their surveys and teaching hunter ed., but I just put those on the wall in my den.

Leave a comment:

• RockySquirrel
    replied
    Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
    None. I am non-partisan in every respect.
    Best thing about Trump? He is no Hillary. He is an arsehole, but he is not evil. She is truly evil.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Other than a "Cummins Diesel" sticker and a couple of country music venue stickers, not really.
    I say constantly steve, but it's like 2 a year. An inside and an outside. I stuck one on a guitar case. I toss the rest.
    I won't put one on a vehicle. Call it OFS! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Steve, they will if you ask for them - two kinds, one for outside and one for inside glass.

Leave a comment:

• Red Angus
    replied
    I have a small NRA decal on the back window of my truck and a couple political bumper stickers on the headache rack. And a KLA Eat Beef front license plate.

Nothing on my Jeep yet. Not sure I'll ever put any on it either as it has the ideal mixture of badly faded greenish paint and rust which has, in effect, generated an outstanding camouflage pattern which is simply to outstanding (inconspicuous?) to mar with bumper stickers.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    That’s odd Bubba. I’m a life member and they never send me decals

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    I have NRA decals on my vehicles, but no political decals because I don't want to risk vandalism damage to my vehicles while parked unattended.
    I have a NRA Lifetime Member decal, AAA, Kayak and Airplane decals and a Sunoco gas sticker that covers a dent in my bumper. During campaigns and elections I will display candidate stickers.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Milldawg
    replied
    None, but my veteran plate.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Honker - You seem to forget that the alternative to Donald Trump was Hillary Clinton.

Leave a comment:

• Outlaw
    replied
    I have a Marine Corps sticker, a sticker of the Browing Logo and the DU logo intertwined (it was the best one I could find that had ducks and deer on it, and figured it would work since I own a Browning and am part of DU), and I recently got a free one in the mail from Boone and Crockett with the “Hunt Fair Chase” logo
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Treestand View Post
    1. NRA Sticker 1. American Flag 1. Club Member Decal.
    The MOST important one is the American flag ??

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    I have NRA decals on my vehicles, but no political decals because I don't want to risk vandalism damage to my vehicles while parked unattended.
    Then 99, I am not sure with the left around, that your vehicle is so safe with a NRA sticker, but I give you credit for displaying it :-)) !

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Honk, how do you like the guy you have in Canada ?

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad