Fair and Balanced lost a giant today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair and Balanced lost a giant today.

Roger Ailes the founder of Fox News passed today.

When I think of Fox News I am so glad we have had a opposing view to the Liberal Main Stream Media agenda. Can you imagine the false news narrative we would have been fed for the past 25 years without the existence of Fox News ? Does Fox make mistakes on occasion, of course they do, but they always correct themselves.
    We are much better off because of Fox News and the Conservative Media it has helped to develop. Roger Ailes, RIP.

Comment

He was already gone from Fox News, having been fired over sexual harassment allegations.
      His widow said that while we are mourning his death, we are celebrating his life.
      Very poetic double-talk. I'll have to save that thought for some suitable occasion, like a handwritten sympathy card.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        He was already gone from Fox News, having been fired over sexual harassment allegations.
        His widow said that while we are mourning his death, we are celebrating his life.
        Very poetic double-talk. I'll have to save that thought for some suitable occasion, like a handwritten sympathy card.
        Guess I missed it.... bare in mind I'm generally considered simple, I thought that those were complimentary comments to each other? Sad he died, but happy he lived. Had they said sad he lived and happy he died, I would sooner question the positivity behind their comment.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
          When I think of Fox News I am so glad we have had a opposing view to the Liberal Main Stream Media agenda. Can you imagine the false news narrative we would have been fed for the past 25 years without the existence of Fox News ? Does Fox make mistakes on occasion, of course they do, but they always correct themselves.
          We are much better off because of Fox News and the Conservative Media it has helped to develop. Roger Ailes, RIP.
          Amen to that!

Comment

PHW -I guess it does make sense when you look at it that way.

Comment

Think Ailes, like O'Reilly were/are victims of liberal "bias-cide"!

Comment

Okay, Pray. I agree with you. Most people whose minds are bare are usually simple. ;-)

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad