How the Left wants to destroy America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
    In reference to children suicide bombers, Golda Meir said, "Israel will never be safe as long as Palestinian mothers hate Israelis more than they love their children."

America will never be safe as long as liberals prefer confusion, lies and hatred over compromise with any conservative idea.
    Conservatives will never overcome liberal confusion, lies and hatred until they quit pandering to the confusion, lies and hatred of liberals.

Case in point:

"...I listen to conservatives all the time, Bubba. But, I don't go out of my way to listen to the hateful, toxic windbag variety. I'll tell you one thing I'm very sure of: Anne Coulter (because I have listened to her), has some serious ugliness in her background. While I find her offensive, I mostly just feel bad for someone who is so clearly damaged. ..."

Saying Ann Coulter has ugliness in her background and is so clearly damaged, IS CLEARLY hateful and toxic!!!

Thanks for the "minus" you spineless weasels!
    That you "Dougie baby"?

"... Have you ever noticed that Herring and Marshall write this inane drivel, but refuse to come forth and defend their writings?

ReplyEditDeleteShare2 replies00

May 4, 2017
    Dougfir
    I aspire to their level of self-control... ..."

...and what "self control" do you aspire to, Doug?
    To systematically destroy America?
    To blindly and shamelessly smear others in an attempt to destroy their reputation...like Herring and Marshall? ...or like you did to Ann Coulter?
    I refuse to sit idly by while your ilk smear good people.
    ...and let me guess! As a mean spirited liberal, you see no humor whatsoever in her statement?

"...But you neglected to tell me your thoughts on her recent comments about Trump!
    DOUGFIR 2 HOURS AGO..."

How about this?
    I don't CARE what she thinks of Trump!

...and you didn't tell me what evidence you have Ann Coulter has an "ugly past" and is "clearly damaged"?

Comment

Originally posted by hermit crab View Post
      Trump appointed Rosenstein as Deputy Attorney General. Rosenstein hired Mueller to be a special prosecutor in the Russia investigation. Trump is being criminally investigated BY HIS OWN ADMINISTRATION.
      Hermit, Hillary and obama were responsible for Russia getting 20% of our uranium mine output, THEN, $500,000 went into the Clinton Foundation from Russia. If that does not stink I don't know what does. Also, smacks or treason as uranium is one of the ingredients for a nuclear bomb.
      The case with Hillary will NEVER be closed and Mueller can go there if he wants or anywhere else he wants to go or the cookie trail leads him. Fasten your seat belt and get ready for a ride. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
        It seems like the Trump Team has been playing more defense against the media and all the liberal left wing attacks, then getting things done as planned. It's a damn shame.
        President Trump has beaten Crooked Hillary, Lying Ted, Little Marco, and the Bush family.
        Now he fighting again, against the news Media and the fake news.
        Will the President ever find peace and quiet, so he can do his damn job ???
        The game plan of the Left is to keep making unfounded accusations to keep the WH busy responding to them. The Country is on to this tactic of the Left and they will remember what they are doing in 2018 and 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by rockhound View Post
          I don't trust the news media as the soul source of the facts. It's a little bite of info with their spin on the facts..
          The American citizens were snookered into the Viet Nam war by the fake news and spin the MSM put out. The Americans at the time were strong pacifists.

Comment

In reference to children suicide bombers, Golda Meir said, "Israel will never be safe as long as Palestinian mothers hate Israelis more than they love their children."

America will never be safe as long as liberals prefer confusion, lies and hatred over compromise with any conservative idea.
            Conservatives will never overcome liberal confusion, lies and hatred until they quit pandering to the confusion, lies and hatred of liberals.

Case in point:

"...I listen to conservatives all the time, Bubba. But, I don't go out of my way to listen to the hateful, toxic windbag variety. I'll tell you one thing I'm very sure of: Anne Coulter (because I have listened to her), has some serious ugliness in her background. While I find her offensive, I mostly just feel bad for someone who is so clearly damaged. ..."

Saying Ann Coulter has ugliness in her background and is so clearly damaged, IS CLEARLY hateful and toxic!!!

That you "Dougie baby"?

"... Have you ever noticed that Herring and Marshall write this inane drivel, but refuse to come forth and defend their writings?

May 4, 2017
            Dougfir

To blindly and shamelessly smear others in an attempt to destroy their reputation...like Herring and Marshall? ...or like you did to Ann Coulter?
            I feel like I'm speaking another language...

Comment

Alan Dershovitz (sp) a Law Professor at Harvard said tonight that the special prosecutor should never have been appointed - there is not crime or criminal charges. He said the Russian and Wikileaks things are no crimes and will probably continue in the future. I think they will likely get more intense as cyber spying gets more advanced.

Comment

Case in point:

That you "Dougie baby"?

May 4, 2017
                Dougfir

Sooo...Ms. Coulter speaking humorously, honestly and openly you find repulsive?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad