Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the Left wants to destroy America

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How the Left wants to destroy America

    Every American should read and understand how the Left is using the teachings of Saul Aulinsky to overthrow the Government of America

  • #2
    Here is a good article

    http://politichicks.com/2017/05/ghost-alinsky-working-triple-time-destroy-america-can-stop/

    Comment


    • #3
      In reference to children suicide bombers, Golda Meir said, "Israel will never be safe as long as Palestinian mothers hate Israelis more than they love their children."

      America will never be safe as long as liberals prefer confusion, lies and hatred over compromise with any conservative idea.
      Conservatives will never overcome liberal confusion, lies and hatred until they quit pandering to the confusion, lies and hatred of liberals.

      Case in point:

      "...I listen to conservatives all the time, Bubba. But, I don't go out of my way to listen to the hateful, toxic windbag variety. I'll tell you one thing I'm very sure of: Anne Coulter (because I have listened to her), has some serious ugliness in her background. While I find her offensive, I mostly just feel bad for someone who is so clearly damaged. ..."

      Saying Ann Coulter has ugliness in her background and is so clearly damaged, IS CLEARLY hateful and toxic!!!

      Thanks for the "minus" you spineless weasels!
      That you "Dougie baby"?

      "... Have you ever noticed that Herring and Marshall write this inane drivel, but refuse to come forth and defend their writings?

      ReplyEditDeleteShare2 replies00

      May 4, 2017
      Dougfir
      I aspire to their level of self-control... ..."

      ...and what "self control" do you aspire to, Doug?
      To systematically destroy America?
      To blindly and shamelessly smear others in an attempt to destroy their reputation...like Herring and Marshall? ...or like you did to Ann Coulter?
      I refuse to sit idly by while your ilk smear good people.

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't trust the news media as the soul source of the facts. It's a little bite of info with their spin on the facts..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by rockhound View Post
          I don't trust the news media as the soul source of the facts. It's a little bite of info with their spin on the facts..
          Since I don't (CAN'T!) get FOX, I watch ABC and (P)MSNBC!
          Sure enough, when I get FOX on the radio, by reversing George Stephanopolus and Charlie Rose "spin", I'm pretty close to what the truth really is.
          George S's newest big words are, "alleged" and "reportedly"!

          Comment


          • #6
            It seems like the Trump Team has been playing more defense against the media and all the liberal left wing attacks, then getting things done as planned. It's a damn shame.
            President Trump has beaten Crooked Hillary, Lying Ted, Little Marco, and the Bush family.
            Now he fighting again, against the news Media and the fake news.
            Will the President ever find peace and quiet, so he can do his damn job ???

            Comment


            • #7
              I have great fears for this country, one that I love, have served proudly in the military for and would fight for. It scares me to know that we have people in our government that would rather see this country fail rather than do what is neccessary to save it. Those people are the ones who openly state that they will do whatever they can to see that the present party in office is not successful in leading this country forward. They would rather jeopadize our future in order to bring down an elected party instead of a helping hand to make this country function smoothly and at it's best. I call these bastards traitors and the asswipes that they really are. Anyone who is not for the good of this country is against us. There can be no greater disdain against a country than what they are showing in their attempt to corrupt and disrupt all proceedings !!! TRAITORS ALL !! But then what can we expect from those whose mothers bark and chase cars ???

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
                It seems like the Trump Team has been playing more defense against the media and all the liberal left wing attacks, then getting things done as planned. It's a damn shame.
                President Trump has beaten Crooked Hillary, Lying Ted, Little Marco, and the Bush family.
                Now he fighting again, against the news Media and the fake news.
                Will the President ever find peace and quiet, so he can do his damn job ???
                Uuhhh.....you do realize that "Lying" Ted and "Little" Marco are on YOUR side, don't you Big G?
                Don't know about Rubio, but I've been kinda following Ted.
                Ted has put the campaign rhetoric behind him and is doing his part as best he can in the Senate.
                Ted is a member of the "Freedom Caucus" and IS supporting and defending Trump and still not taking any guff off the libs.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                  I have great fears for this country, one that I love, have served proudly in the military for and would fight for. It scares me to know that we have people in our government that would rather see this country fail rather than do what is neccessary to save it. Those people are the ones who openly state that they will do whatever they can to see that the present party in office is not successful in leading this country forward. They would rather jeopadize our future in order to bring down an elected party instead of a helping hand to make this country function smoothly and at it's best. I call these bastards traitors and the asswipes that they really are. Anyone who is not for the good of this country is against us. There can be no greater disdain against a country than what they are showing in their attempt to corrupt and disrupt all proceedings !!! TRAITORS ALL !! But then what can we expect from those whose mothers bark and chase cars ???
                  Liberals see themselves as patriots, one and all!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    Here is a good article

                    http://politichicks.com/2017/05/ghost-alinsky-working-triple-time-destroy-america-can-stop/
                    I see the "libtard crowd" have arrived!
                    Congrats jimbo, a minus means you stepped on their tails! LOL!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by rockhound View Post
                      I don't trust the news media as the soul source of the facts. It's a little bite of info with their spin on the facts..
                      I listen/watch some from both sides of the spectrum for full information and accounting of facts and from which I can settle my mind on the underlying truth minus the spin.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
                        It seems like the Trump Team has been playing more defense against the media and all the liberal left wing attacks, then getting things done as planned. It's a damn shame.
                        President Trump has beaten Crooked Hillary, Lying Ted, Little Marco, and the Bush family.
                        Now he fighting again, against the news Media and the fake news.
                        Will the President ever find peace and quiet, so he can do his damn job ???
                        It's not a Ted Cruz thing. President Trump needs to keep on defending himself and fighting with the all masses of asses working inside the news media.
                        Any other President in US history ever do that, Bubba??

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by rockhound View Post
                          I don't trust the news media as the soul source of the facts. It's a little bite of info with their spin on the facts..
                          Sometimes I turn on CNN to see what dirt they are throwing at Trump. Most Americans are on to CNN and their bias reporting. Hillary Voter Brother Honker swallows hook, line and sinker from CNN. It's so sad.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Fox News last night, had the NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch talking about the news media bashing Trump.

                            http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/18/dana-loesch-media-throwing-hail-mary-pass-help-dems-hurt-trump

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
                              It seems like the Trump Team has been playing more defense against the media and all the liberal left wing attacks, then getting things done as planned. It's a damn shame.
                              President Trump has beaten Crooked Hillary, Lying Ted, Little Marco, and the Bush family.
                              Now he fighting again, against the news Media and the fake news.
                              Will the President ever find peace and quiet, so he can do his damn job ???
                              I dunno Gary.
                              I just thought maybe you would have dropped the "descripters" by now.
                              Ted didn't lie.
                              Guess I'm defending Cruz.
                              Would really like to see him on SCOTUS.
                              As for Rubio...saw that worm the other day!
                              Bah!
                              Humbug!

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X