Something not adding up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something not adding up

Hey Bubba, I was gone on an extended trip before and after Easter and was busy catching up on stuff after our return. I see you bagged a couple of turkeys with your alleged juggernaut load but am curious as to why you switched shells ? Winchester High Brass to the target AA load for those who may not be up on this perspective
    All this talk about having me paying for a vet to xray the head after showing a photo of the pattern from a different load ? Sounds like the old bait and switch tactic, kind of makes it look like you made a living selling used cars or life insurance ?
    As well I see you were telling another guy here about how your point of aim is so good. If that were true and you centered your awesome load on a turkeys head at 15 yards ........ then it should not have a head left ?
    Like I said, something not adding up ......

Then go back to math class!
    Three shells.
    Three birds.
    BTW! I had the x-rays done.
    They're awesome!
    Wanna see 'em?
    It'll cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
      Three shells.
      Three birds.
      They're awesome!
      Wanna see 'em?
      It'll cost ya!
      I am glad it's not me, being grilled again by Springerman this time. It looks like he is preying on fresh meat.
      Thank God! LMAO

Comment

Three shells.
        Three birds.
        They're awesome!
        Wanna see 'em?
        It'll cost ya!
        He's just another loud mouth, blow hard know-it-all like Hoski, Big G!

Comment

Three shells.
          Three birds.
          They're awesome!
          Wanna see 'em?
          It'll cost ya!
          Bubba, be nice and forget about all the name calling mud slinging. Debate calmly and act like your on a national website. JMHO Brother.
          Now I have a question for you, were you ever a car salesmen or an insurance man? :-)

Comment

Three shells.
            Three birds.
            They're awesome!
            Wanna see 'em?
            It'll cost ya!
            Nope.
            Neither.
            ...and I think I'm being as respectful as he is.

Comment

Three shells.
              Three birds.
              They're awesome!
              Wanna see 'em?
              It'll cost ya!
              I don't know if I would call that a "sales" pitch, PH!
              More like a "rent-to-own" with a long term rebate.

Comment

Three shells.
                Three birds.
                They're awesome!
                Wanna see 'em?
                It'll cost ya!
                For the record, this is Springerman3's second question on Answers, since signing up with F&S in 2009.
                Congrats :-)

Comment

Three shells.
                  Three birds.
                  They're awesome!
                  Wanna see 'em?
                  It'll cost ya!
                  Big G, springerman is famous for this.
                  He will wait a couple of days until this post has slipped back two or three pages. That way, few see his self righteous rant.

Comment

Three shells.
                    Three birds.
                    They're awesome!
                    Wanna see 'em?
                    It'll cost ya!
                    Apparently he's bad at math and logic. No surprise there.

Comment

More proof that you can't fix stupid.

Comment

Two questions asked, as usual no answers given because ........ poor reading skills do not allow someone to understand the questions ?
                        I will repeat them. #1) Why did you switch shells ( Super X High Brass to AA target ) ? #2) If the pattern density is super duper ( as you claim ) and your point of aim is so good ( what you told Red Angus ) then why after shooting a turkey at 15 yards is the head still attached ?
                        FYI a little more than 24 hours have passed since my original post ( May 3rd plus 1 day is May 4th, that would be today ) Somehow you claim my math skills are bad .....

Comment

Originally posted by springerman3 View Post
                          Two questions asked, as usual no answers given because ........ poor reading skills do not allow someone to understand the questions ?
                          I will repeat them. #1) Why did you switch shells ( Super X High Brass to AA target ) ? #2) If the pattern density is super duper ( as you claim ) and your point of aim is so good ( what you told Red Angus ) then why after shooting a turkey at 15 yards is the head still attached ?
                          FYI a little more than 24 hours have passed since my original post ( May 3rd plus 1 day is May 4th, that would be today ) Somehow you claim my math skills are bad .....
                          "... Two questions asked, as usual no answers given because ........ poor reading skills do not allow someone to understand the questions ?
                          I will repeat them. ..."

What a jerk!

Comment

You know, I was cool, but now...

Springerman, this verse is for you.
                            "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

The attached picture is a Grammarly assessment of your original post. You should probably work on your own writing skills before complaining about other people's ability to read and understand.

I honestly still don't know or care about Bubba's turkey loads, but I'm jumping in because you're an obnoxious jerk. If you really have better things to do, why not go do them instead of starting attack threads and being butt hurt?

I don't suppose that it's occurred to you that you could mimic Bubba's load yourself and post the pictures and video on here? If it's such a big deal to you why not put your money where your mouth is and bust out a turkey target. Supposedly you teach a hunter's safety class, so it's pretty hard to imagine you don't have access to a patterning board. I don't understand why it is so hard for you to back up what you preach? If the load is that terrible, prove it! It would be the work of 30mins to an hour and a bit of walking back and forth to the patterning board. If you were really serious about it, you could shoot the load many times to a grid and statistically prove which load is better. Ask Bubba to share the load info nicely, and maybe I'll do it for you.

Plus, I'm genuinely curious now. How many turkeys have you decapitated?

Don't sit there are pretend that you're response times aren't terrible because you've had 1 decent response time. You copped to in the last thread be man enough to admit you're not great at it. Excellence is a pattern of behavior. As the saying goes, "Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut."
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
                              You know, I was cool, but now...

Springerman, this verse is for you.
                              "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

The attached picture is a Grammarly assessment of your original post. You should probably work on your own writing skills before complaining about other people's ability to read and understand.

I honestly still don't know or care about Bubba's turkey loads, but I'm jumping in because you're an obnoxious jerk. If you really have better things to do, why not go do them instead of starting attack threads and being butt hurt?

I don't suppose that it's occurred to you that you could mimic Bubba's load yourself and post the pictures and video on here? If it's such a big deal to you why not put your money where your mouth is and bust out a turkey target. Supposedly you teach a hunter's safety class, so it's pretty hard to imagine you don't have access to a patterning board. I don't understand why it is so hard for you to back up what you preach? If the load is that terrible, prove it! It would be the work of 30mins to an hour and a bit of walking back and forth to the patterning board. If you were really serious about it, you could shoot the load many times to a grid and statistically prove which load is better. Ask Bubba to share the load info nicely, and maybe I'll do it for you.

Plus, I'm genuinely curious now. How many turkeys have you decapitated?

Don't sit there are pretend that you're response times aren't terrible because you've had 1 decent response time. You copped to in the last thread be man enough to admit you're not great at it. Excellence is a pattern of behavior. As the saying goes, "Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut."
                              Buckshott00, it isn't the "load" he's obsessed with.
                              It's the #8's that he can't wrap his head around.
                              He is self admittedly "disturbed" that I would suggest others use #8's for turkeys.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad