Great customer service.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great customer service.

Northern Tool two thumbs up. Bought a used sprayer 26 gallon atv spot sprayer with 5.5gpm 70psi pump. For 40 bucks. The pump housing was cracked no big deal for me order a pump head and bolt it on. Got the new one in and the box was full of water, and stunk. Then looked at the pump not pretty rusty bearing shotty plastic work and the bolt holes werefor the base were cleaned after casting basically junk to me. So called northern and told them of my situation. The lady told me take the part from the old one and the new one make one good pump and sending out return shipping labels and another pump head. No charge. If I don't like the second one send it back. I can't complain about that.

I need an allen head cap screw size #6X40 threads X 3/4" long for the cover on a Snap On 1/2" drive ratchet.
    Snap On did not have one and offered to replace the entire ratchet. I declined the offer at this time and will try to find the screw. Can't beat that offer from Customer Service.
    My ratchet part # is 71-10, it is from before 1927 (date codes started in 1927) .

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
      I need an allen head cap screw size #6X40 threads X 3/4" long for the cover on a Snap On 1/2" drive ratchet.
      Snap On did not have one and offered to replace the entire ratchet. I declined the offer at this time and will try to find the screw. Can't beat that offer from Customer Service.
      My ratchet part # is 71-10, it is from before 1927 (date codes started in 1927) .
      @ jimbo.....Son check-out local Flea markets tool area, I found a full WW II dull-gray Snap-on 1/4" Socket with Ratchet set, $25.00

Comment

Thanks, I know where the truck will be latter today so I am going to see if he has one.

Comment

Good Luck Old Man.........have a great day!

Comment

My ratchet is at a local garage and the Snap On salesman is due in today so maybe he has one on his truck.

BTW, you are older than I am - old man.

Comment

Yes I Are....All the younger Guys that worked for Me,I call them all old Men and they all would laugh!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hey Folks
                by jhjimbo
                Why does Bubba constantly corrupt a post by inserting an irrelevant post that changes the thread. He does that all the time.
                We were talking about...
                Today, 02:32 AM
              • Hey Folks
                by jhjimbo
                Good Monday Morning

Hey folks, just a reminder, 99.9999% of law abiding gun owners did not shoot anybody this past weekend.
                Yesterday, 11:12 AM
              • Reply to Hey Folks
                by jhjimbo
                People don't buy a mower without an engine, just like at the flea market tools without a power cord or battery don't sell too well....
                Today, 02:27 AM
              • Reply to Hey Folks
                by 99explorer
                I have found that a riding mower takes less of a toll on crippled people, but you get more exercise with a pushing style reel mower.
                Just an ob...
                Yesterday, 10:58 PM
              • Reply to Hey Folks
                by franchi20
                As other posted, the biter lives. It won't be forgotten that the dog's wrong doing was covered up as was the owner's....
                Yesterday, 10:55 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X