Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be willing to spend 20 minutes taking as survey about hunting access issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dougfir View Post
    Done! I have one question: How will you ensure that you have respondents that might me more apt to not be hunting because of access issues? Sites like this are full of us fanatics, who have most likely figured out the access issue. It strikes me as difficult to find the most vulnerable hunters.
    My problem with public hunting was any young hunter I took to my 'spot', I would find he had been going there like he owned the spot even though he said he would not. It's like the young don't want to put in the work to scout an area and find the spots. I am glad I have my own place.

Comment

Originally posted by Pray- hunt-work View Post
      Done, hope I helped!
      Yes you did. Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
        I took the survey.

Not nearly enough public land set aside for habitat these days. I can't tell you how often I've read on here people complaining about hunting public land.

If I could afford to hunt private land, I would. Instead, it's easier and cheaper for me to drive to a neighboring state and hunt than it is where I'm at now. That includes food lodging, and expensive out of state tags. I don't hunt nearly as much as when I lived back in MI.
        Thank you for taking the survey and insight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
          DBone, Why does the survey asked for your household income? I believe that is private and personal question.
          Just my opinion Brother.
          @JHJIMBO I can send a copy of the results and final paper to you, email me at [email protected] I am hoping for a minimum of 75 respondents and up to 200.

Comment

DBone, Why does the survey asked for your household income? I believe that is private and personal question.
            Just my opinion Brother.
            DBone, I did not realize you can pass over questions. Thanks for that information and I will fill out the survey.
            Doug, don't underestimate the Feds and State Division of taxation. They have hackers also. :-)
            Maybe the moral of the story, is claim what's on your tax form to play it safe. Even thou that's includes our (wife and I) monthly pensions as income.

Comment

I tried taking the survey but it kept say I didn't answer one of the questions the right way so I gave up

Comment

Done. Access to quality hunting grounds are increasingly an issue in both states I hunt most (NJ, and Pa.). Good luck with your thesis.

Comment

Originally posted by steve182 View Post
                  Done. Access to quality hunting grounds are increasingly an issue in both states I hunt most (NJ, and Pa.). Good luck with your thesis.
                  Thank you for your time

Comment

I just got an email of another survey for ten states calling or emailing bowhunters posted below.
                    Surveys are big during Cabin Fever time. I am still waiting for my first Trump survey?

"Bow hunters may receive a phone call or e-mail asking them to participate in a brief survey about their bowhunting experiences. The survey is for the Archery Trade Association which contracted with Responsive Management to conduct a study in 10 states, including New Jersey. Selection for participation is random. If you receive a call or e-mail, please consider participating in the study to assist both the ATA and the NJDEP Division of Fish & Wildlife in better understanding hunters' opinions on their bowhunting experiences in the state".

Comment

I just got an email of another survey for ten states calling or emailing bowhunters posted below.
                      Surveys are big during Cabin Fever time. I am still waiting for my first Trump survey?

"Bow hunters may receive a phone call or e-mail asking them to participate in a brief survey about their bowhunting experiences. The survey is for the Archery Trade Association which contracted with Responsive Management to conduct a study in 10 states, including New Jersey. Selection for participation is random. If you receive a call or e-mail, please consider participating in the study to assist both the ATA and the NJDEP Division of Fish & Wildlife in better understanding hunters' opinions on their bowhunting experiences in the state".
                      It most defiantly is that time of year. I received a mail survey about woodcock harvest from the USFWS. Anything to help further and protect our tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by Srbyam View Post
                        I tried taking the survey but it kept say I didn't answer one of the questions the right way so I gave up
                        I'm sorry it didn't work out. Thanks for your time.

Comment

I only need about 20 more participants! Thank you everyone who has contributed.

Comment

Your survey on Scarpe is really great, I completed it just now and I like the complexity and details on it. I also liked that it was not very long so people will not get bored completing it. It is not getting a lot of attention though and I think you could post it on a website like https://www.weareecs.co.uk/social-research-insight-1 where your survey will gain more traction and people will have discussions on it and do research on it. You could also post more surveys on such websites. have been using these types of sites for my surveys and they are doing very well.

Comment

Didn’t see a place to take the survey

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Small town Alaskan girl wins Olympic Gold!
                                by labrador12
                                Small town red state American girl Lydia Jacoby wins a gold medal at Tokyo Olympics. Great story of kid from moose land competing on the world stage and...
                                Today, 02:22 PM
                              • Reply to Hydrostatic Shock
                                by DakotaMan
                                Franchi, you can get HSM 25-06 Rem ammo loaded with the 75g Hornady VMAX bullet going at 3600 fps. That is enough velocity to let you experience hydrostatic...
                                Today, 01:26 PM
                              • Hydrostatic Shock
                                by MattM37
                                Any thoughts on the phenomenon of hydrostatic shock? I don't know enough about rifle-shooting to have an opinion. Always found it interesting, though....
                                07-16-2021, 11:45 AM
                              • Reply to Burn Rates
                                by Ernie
                                One thing to remember is that even when you are using a powder like H-4350, you can have lot to lot variations, and that is true of any brand of powd...
                                Today, 12:55 PM
                              • Burn Rates
                                by jhjimbo
                                Read a article recently discussing Burn Rates of smokeless powder. One comment he made is not all the charts are in agreement. I thought just the opposite...
                                07-24-2021, 07:05 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X