Filium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filium

So I came across a company that makes clothing infused with FILIUM. Anyone know of hunting/fishing gear that adds this to their products? I did a quick google search and didnt find anything.

Who wants to partner with me and bring this to market? Seriously, why is this not available to the public....yet? The material also seems too good to be true for hunting and fishing...but it appears legit.

I think Duluth Trading Underwear are made of Filium You can use them for a week and NO stink..........YUK!!

Comment

Never heard of it, sounds expensive.

Comment

If it was the bees knees it would already be being used.

Comment

Don't give away your idea before you visit the patent office. Cabela's and the like are probably already stealing your idea.

Comment

Check with David Petzel, he may have some info on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Treestand View Post
              I think Duluth Trading Underwear are made of Filium You can use them for a week and NO stink..........YUK!!
              Agreed hanging in your skivvies for a week is not good. But, I could see practical applications for 2nd layers that get filled with sweat during a hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by steve182 View Post
                Don't give away your idea before you visit the patent office. Cabela's and the like are probably already stealing your idea.
                Hey Steve, I have learned that in order to bring a product like that to the market, someones gotta have deep pockets...and thats not me. You are right, we will be seeing this material ni our clothing shortly...I am sure.

Also, I meant to hit "reply" and accidentally hit "report". And now it wont let me un-report your comment. Sorry about that.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad