Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Television crew from the show Finding Bigfoot were in Sussex County, New Jersey. Sussex county is where I hunt black bears. A few New Jersey residents said they spotted Bigfoot in High Point State Park and at the base of Hamburg Mountain where F&

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sg72
    replied
    Originally posted by sg72 View Post
    I did watch parts of it. It is not often that I sit and watch anything in its entirety. I had no idea there were sightings nearby. lol. I found it amusing and was more interested in trying to recognize where they were. According to the witnesses from N.Y., bigfoot showed up in the middle of a bunch of condo's that are surrounded by woods and/or next to, a golf course, a hotel/restaurant and the ski slopes, etc.. Maybe the hotel will benefit from an uptake in reservations from people hoping to encounter bigfoot during their stay.
    They were within a couple of miles of the area on Hamburg Mountain I had suggested. The mountain has lots of bears. Anywhere around me has lots of bears. lol.

Leave a comment:

• ozarkghost
    replied
    I did read about a guy out in Oklahoma that shot his friend in the back when they were out hunting Bigfoot in the dark. Seems the guy mistook his friend for Bigfoot. He survived. I think maybe alcohol and nerves were involved?

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
    The link In my above attachment I posted earlier had this written at the very bottom. VERY INTERESTING what they say about the bears. Gary

"There might be more bears in Wyoming and Alaska, but you don't see them as much. They're not right in your face like the New Jersey bears are," Moneymaker said. "You're walking down a trail in New Jersey and one is right in front of you.

"With the latitude, New Jersey is bear heaven," he added. "If I moved to New Jersey, I would start a bear tour company and I'd be the only one and I'd make lots of money.
    When backpacking/camping in New York we would be walking down a trail and a bear would be coming toward us. We would step off the trail and the bear would walk right by.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    The link In my above attachment I posted earlier had this written at the very bottom. VERY INTERESTING what they say about the bears. Gary

"There might be more bears in Wyoming and Alaska, but you don't see them as much. They're not right in your face like the New Jersey bears are," Moneymaker said. "You're walking down a trail in New Jersey and one is right in front of you.

"With the latitude, New Jersey is bear heaven," he added. "If I moved to New Jersey, I would start a bear tour company and I'd be the only one and I'd make lots of money.

Leave a comment:

• Pray- hunt-work
    replied
    Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
    I wouldn't waste my time watching that foolishness. Certainly wouldn't have dropped that football game for anything. I was able to watch most of the first half while my daughter, grandson, and I were eating out at Boston Pizza. Sure took Dallas a while to get a handle on Lions defense. But admittedly, Tony Romo is about as nimble in the pocket as sloth with MS.
    I was almost mad at ya Mr. Honker! I too thought you may have been in Boston,MA. Should you find your way to the NE USA, you'd be welcome to look me up. I however hope for your sake you don't have to visit Boston any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• Buckshott00
    replied
    Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
    I stopped watching the show somewhere in the first season. Those scam artists just like the money they make from being on TV.

They came to where I hunt about 3 years ago, and I asked into it because there are sightings in there and truth be told there are some unexplainable sounds in those deep woods.
    The swindlers wanted you to pay (you wouldn't get the location or time until you paid), to walk in a group of strangers where they had carefully laid out for you.

What kind of BS is that? It's almost as bad as shooting fireworks off into the middle of the night and screaming thinking that would attract anything...

That being said it might have still been better for my health to watch it, instead of what the Zebras did to my Lions ?
    LOL he is a legend in Pittsburgh. I almost got to meet him one summer I was working down there. I think his son was running for mayor at the time??? Indeed, who touched it first Fuqua or Tatum. How many missed calls with the NFL comp to? By my count, they're up to 1 questionable, and 2 we should've(s)

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    For the Record; I don't believe in ghost, visitors from outer space or Bigfoot

Here is the TV show video and link of Finding Bigfoot in Sussex County, NJ.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/story/news/local/morris-county/2014/12/28/finding-bigfoot-nj-episode-airs-tonight/20963191/
    Ex marine

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied

http://www.dailyrecord.com/story/news/local/morris-county/2014/12/28/finding-bigfoot-nj-episode-airs-tonight/20963191/
    Jimbo, the photo below could possibly be a North Carolina marine screaming in fear of Bigfoot?

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
    I stopped watching the show somewhere in the first season. Those scam artists just like the money they make from being on TV.

They came to where I hunt about 3 years ago, and I asked into it because there are sightings in there and truth be told there are some unexplainable sounds in those deep woods.
    The swindlers wanted you to pay (you wouldn't get the location or time until you paid), to walk in a group of strangers where they had carefully laid out for you.

What kind of BS is that? It's almost as bad as shooting fireworks off into the middle of the night and screaming thinking that would attract anything...

That being said it might have still been better for my health to watch it, instead of what the Zebras did to my Lions ?
    Another famous time in history of the killer zebras was when Steeler running back Franco Harris caught the Immaculate Reception against the Raiders. The zebra Ref said nobody could guarantee my safety out off the Pittsburgh football field so I called it a touchdown instead.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied

It's Harry the nice Bigfoot that was hit by a car in The movie " Harry and the Henderson's'.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Originally posted by sg72 View Post
    I did watch parts of it. It is not often that I sit and watch anything in its entirety. I had no idea there were sightings nearby. lol. I found it amusing and was more interested in trying to recognize where they were. According to the witnesses from N.Y., bigfoot showed up in the middle of a bunch of condo's that are surrounded by woods and/or next to, a golf course, a hotel/restaurant and the ski slopes, etc.. Maybe the hotel will benefit from an uptake in reservations from people hoping to encounter bigfoot during their stay.
    Sg72, my friend said they were at the base of Hamburg Mountain in the beginning of the show. They got many bears on their night time infrared googles. Sounds like a good bear spot as you stated in another thread.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied

Gary, I have seen that face before - I think it is RudyGlove.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    With all the trail cams out you would think someone would get a picture of one - or have they??

How can a phony show continue for so long?

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied
    Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
    According to this show, anyplace that has deer must have sasquatches. Why? Well, because squatches are "known" to eat deer. And if you hear coyotes at night, you're probably hearing squatches, too, since they're "known" to imitate coyotes. And any pile of brush was built by a sasquatch, since they're "known" to build little blinds to hide in while they wait for the deer that they're "known" to eat. Sometimes I watch the show for laughs when I'm feeling down. (Watching it is also a good way to feel better about myself: I might not be so good at some aspects of life, but by God, I'm no member of the Big Foot Research Organization.)
    And just for the record, I don't entirely discount the possibility of sasquatches existing in remote regions. But if I ever see one, I won't call the BFRO.

Leave a comment:

• MattM37
    replied
    According to this show, anyplace that has deer must have sasquatches. Why? Well, because squatches are "known" to eat deer. And if you hear coyotes at night, you're probably hearing squatches, too, since they're "known" to imitate coyotes. And any pile of brush was built by a sasquatch, since they're "known" to build little blinds to hide in while they wait for the deer that they're "known" to eat. Sometimes I watch the show for laughs when I'm feeling down. (Watching it is also a good way to feel better about myself: I might not be so good at some aspects of life, but by God, I'm no member of the Big Foot Research Organization.)

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad