Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Television crew from the show Finding Bigfoot were in Sussex County, New Jersey. Sussex county is where I hunt black bears. A few New Jersey residents said they spotted Bigfoot in High Point State Park and at the base of Hamburg Mountain where F&

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Television crew from the show Finding Bigfoot were in Sussex County, New Jersey. Sussex county is where I hunt black bears. A few New Jersey residents said they spotted Bigfoot in High Point State Park and at the base of Hamburg Mountain where F&

The Television crew from the show Finding Bigfoot were in Sussex County, New Jersey. Sussex county is where I hunt black bears. A few New Jersey residents said they spotted Bigfoot in High Point State Park and at the base of Hamburg Mountain where F&S; user sg72 hunts deer. Jhjimbo mention this to me in my 'horse in the city PETA post' Did anybody see this show this past Sunday night? My bear hunting friend called me about the show but I was watching the Lions and Cowboys football game.

Now I know why the four alleged bears hunters from North Carolina never went up to Hamburg Mountain in New Jersey to hunt bears. They were probably scared of Bigfoot?
    Attached Files

Comment

I wouldn't waste my time watching that foolishness. Certainly wouldn't have dropped that football game for anything. I was able to watch most of the first half while my daughter, grandson, and I were eating out at Boston Pizza. Sure took Dallas a while to get a handle on Lions defense. But admittedly, Tony Romo is about as nimble in the pocket as sloth with MS.

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
        I wouldn't waste my time watching that foolishness. Certainly wouldn't have dropped that football game for anything. I was able to watch most of the first half while my daughter, grandson, and I were eating out at Boston Pizza. Sure took Dallas a while to get a handle on Lions defense. But admittedly, Tony Romo is about as nimble in the pocket as sloth with MS.
        By the way, how did that game turn out anyway?

Comment

For the Record; I don't believe in ghost, visitors from outer space or Bigfoot

Here is the TV show video and link of Finding Bigfoot in Sussex County, NJ.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/story/news/local/morris-county/2014/12/28/finding-bigfoot-nj-episode-airs-tonight/20963191/
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
            Now I know why the four alleged bears hunters from North Carolina never went up to Hamburg Mountain in New Jersey to hunt bears. They were probably scared of Bigfoot?
            Now,Now..Super>G....No more D!ck!ng with the Missing Glove for the New year!!....LMAO

Comment

Honk, I agree Bigfoot is fake. So are finding ghost shows and finding flying saucer shows.
              Lions lost at the end on a horrible interference play. The Ref throw the flag then picked it up without any explaining why he throw the flag. Turn on any sports radio show they are talking about the play. The lions were cheated and robbed.

Comment

You weren't in Boston, MA were you Honk?

Comment

Boston Pizza is a franchise eatery.

Comment

I stopped watching the show somewhere in the first season. Those scam artists just like the money they make from being on TV.

They came to where I hunt about 3 years ago, and I asked into it because there are sightings in there and truth be told there are some unexplainable sounds in those deep woods.
                    The swindlers wanted you to pay (you wouldn't get the location or time until you paid), to walk in a group of strangers where they had carefully laid out for you.

What kind of BS is that? It's almost as bad as shooting fireworks off into the middle of the night and screaming thinking that would attract anything...

That being said it might have still been better for my health to watch it, instead of what the Zebras did to my Lions ?

Comment

I did watch parts of it. It is not often that I sit and watch anything in its entirety. I had no idea there were sightings nearby. lol. I found it amusing and was more interested in trying to recognize where they were. According to the witnesses from N.Y., bigfoot showed up in the middle of a bunch of condo's that are surrounded by woods and/or next to, a golf course, a hotel/restaurant and the ski slopes, etc.. Maybe the hotel will benefit from an uptake in reservations from people hoping to encounter bigfoot during their stay.

Comment

According to this show, anyplace that has deer must have sasquatches. Why? Well, because squatches are "known" to eat deer. And if you hear coyotes at night, you're probably hearing squatches, too, since they're "known" to imitate coyotes. And any pile of brush was built by a sasquatch, since they're "known" to build little blinds to hide in while they wait for the deer that they're "known" to eat. Sometimes I watch the show for laughs when I'm feeling down. (Watching it is also a good way to feel better about myself: I might not be so good at some aspects of life, but by God, I'm no member of the Big Foot Research Organization.)

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
                          According to this show, anyplace that has deer must have sasquatches. Why? Well, because squatches are "known" to eat deer. And if you hear coyotes at night, you're probably hearing squatches, too, since they're "known" to imitate coyotes. And any pile of brush was built by a sasquatch, since they're "known" to build little blinds to hide in while they wait for the deer that they're "known" to eat. Sometimes I watch the show for laughs when I'm feeling down. (Watching it is also a good way to feel better about myself: I might not be so good at some aspects of life, but by God, I'm no member of the Big Foot Research Organization.)
                          And just for the record, I don't entirely discount the possibility of sasquatches existing in remote regions. But if I ever see one, I won't call the BFRO.

Comment

With all the trail cams out you would think someone would get a picture of one - or have they??

How can a phony show continue for so long?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Devine View Post
                              For the Record; I don't believe in ghost, visitors from outer space or Bigfoot

Here is the TV show video and link of Finding Bigfoot in Sussex County, NJ.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/story/news/local/morris-county/2014/12/28/finding-bigfoot-nj-episode-airs-tonight/20963191/
                              Gary, I have seen that face before - I think it is RudyGlove.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Just Right
                                by 99explorer
                                Because guns never wear out, the manufacturers need a reason for customers to buy new guns, and new cartridges serve that need.
                                Sometimes it works,...
                                Today, 08:51 PM
                              • Just Right
                                by jhjimbo
                                Has anyone tried the new .31 cal, 30Super Carry. just what the name implies the quintessential between the .30 and the infamous 9mmLuger. Two years...
                                Yesterday, 04:59 PM
                              • Reply to TGIF; Armageddon
                                by FirstBubba
                                The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald

Lyrics

The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                Of the big lake they called Gitche...
                                Today, 08:07 PM
                              • TGIF; Armageddon
                                by fitch270
                                Not sure how this week will play out, the idea just came to mind.

Nickelback

“If Today Was Your Last Day”

Today, 07:11 AM
                              • Reply to TGIF; Armageddon
                                by FirstBubba
                                Yeppers!

Superior it's said, never gives up her dead....

From what I've read, they never did locate the ship....
                                Today, 08:02 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X