Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If unicorns existed, would you take one for a shoulder mount? And if you did, would your daughters and wife ever forgive you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If unicorns existed, would you take one for a shoulder mount? And if you did, would your daughters and wife ever forgive you?

If unicorns existed, would you take one for a shoulder mount? And if you did, would your daughters and wife ever forgive you?

Not for me. That would be like shooting a horse.

Comment

NO Thanks,Not my type of Hunting and Don't want to Piss-off Peter Pan & Tinker Bell!!

Comment

I wouldn't mind shooting what the Geneva and King James Bible refer to as a unicorn, an aurochs (now extinct), which was a very large wild ox like animal that modern cows are descended from.

Comment

Actually they do exist sort of. I saw one at Ringling Brothers Circus a few years back. Albeit it was a surgically altered Goat. I am sure for the right price a fenced hunt could be arranged. I don't know how the kiddies would take it with you dispatching the critter in the center ring at Madison Square Garden.

Comment

If they existed, I don't think I would go with a shoulder mount, but I might take a horn mount

Wait a sec, will I be cursed if I kill the unicorn? Does it have magical powers? If I bury the horn will it come back to life? Which unicorn mythos will I have to deal with?

Comment

Not for me.

Comment

I'd make a rug out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
                  If they existed, I don't think I would go with a shoulder mount, but I might take a horn mount

Wait a sec, will I be cursed if I kill the unicorn? Does it have magical powers? If I bury the horn will it come back to life? Which unicorn mythos will I have to deal with?
                  I think my fiancee would forgive me. However, if I shot a Carebear, I would probably find my clothes on the lawn

Comment

If unicorns existed, I will not hunt it because my daughter and three year old will hate me for that! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      Not for me. That would be like shooting a horse.
                      So no zebras either?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to TGIF; Armageddon
                        by PigHunter
                        Thanks, Dust In The Wind is a good one. Be safe with the camper travel....
                        Today, 12:33 AM
                      • TGIF; Armageddon
                        by fitch270
                        Not sure how this week will play out, the idea just came to mind.

Nickelback

“If Today Was Your Last Day”

Yesterday, 07:11 AM
                        by fitch270
                        Headed out with the camper in the morning but I’ll be checking in later in the day. Was busy packing up this afternoon so hadn’t been following much....
                        Yesterday, 11:29 PM
                        by fitch270
                        PH had a couple of ones I like so returning the favor.

Yesterday, 11:28 PM
                        by fitch270
                        Yeah, I think it’s an artist thing. Funny how that works....
                        Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X