X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog tricks.

Is this staged?

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0MmjH...=02Yi47P7&s=i3

That was all over Morning TV News Dog faints while getting his nails cut.

Comment

My French Brittany puts on quite a pathetic show when I cut her nails. Speaking of pathetic, Saturday my African hunting buddy was coming into town for medical appointment and staying the night. I was busy cleaning the house and went into the bedroom to change the sheets. "Puppy" was sleeping on the bed right against the pillow. "Hey, you're not supposed to be up there! Get down." She makes herself flat as possible, squints at me, and wiggles her tailess bum. "I said get down!" She pulls back the covers with her right paw and sticks her head underneath. "Hey, I can still see you!" Bum wiggles again. When I finally had to lift her off the bed she yelped like it hurts. What a baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post
        My French Brittany puts on quite a pathetic show when I cut her nails. Speaking of pathetic, Saturday my African hunting buddy was coming into town for medical appointment and staying the night. I was busy cleaning the house and went into the bedroom to change the sheets. "Puppy" was sleeping on the bed right against the pillow. "Hey, you're not supposed to be up there! Get down." She makes herself flat as possible, squints at me, and wiggles her tailess bum. "I said get down!" She pulls back the covers with her right paw and sticks her head underneath. "Hey, I can still see you!" Bum wiggles again. When I finally had to lift her off the bed she yelped like it hurts. What a baby!
        Are you referring to your lady friend ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Are you referring to your lady friend ?
          I have a lady friend? Had I known that I would have changed my clothes ... at least once this month.
          Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; 09-09-2019, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Here is an interesting video of some dogs' reactions to their owner's distress.

https://start.att.net/player/categor...after-rgannett

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad