Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got New Year's resolutios? In Church, I heard a sweet elderly lady in the pew next to me saying a prayer. It was so innocent an

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got New Year's resolutios? In Church, I heard a sweet elderly lady in the pew next to me saying a prayer. It was so innocent an

Got New Year's resolutios? In Church, I heard a sweet elderly lady in the pew next to me saying a prayer. It was so innocent and sincere that I just have to share it with you:

"Dear Lord, this has been a tough four to five years. You have taken my favorite actor Patrick Swayze. My favorite musician Michael Jackson. My favorite Blues Singer Amy Winehouse. My favorite actress Elizabeth Taylor.
    My favorite singer Whitney Houston. And now my favorite author Tom Clancy! I just wanted you to know that my favorite politicians are Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid. Amen."

Comment

Tom Clancy (the sum of all fears) is dead? That Tom Clancy?

I got to spend less time on this site.

Comment

He died quite a while ago RS.

Comment

He died quite a while ago RS.

Comment

Actually, Tom Clancy died exactly 3 months ago on 10/1/2013, which isn't quite a while ago.

Comment

You should read the Wall Street Journal before logging on to Filch & Scream.

Comment

My New Year's resolution is to try more different fish recipes. I'm going to have to catch more fish for raw material, thus I need more tackle and more time on the water---it's a wonderful resolution.

Comment

Hey Woof, tell that sweet old lady in church to include the ring leader of all gun bills that were submitted in Washington D. C. by the Congresswoman Diane Feinstein from the Communist State of California.

Comment

Gary -

Ah hoid dat, boy!

Kalifornicate yousta be a great place to go surfing and hang-gliding.

Stayed in Santa Ana a year.

Butt now...

Comment

bayouwoof; The old girl has game

Comment

Carl -

An admirable trait, indeed.

Comment

Just wanted to add my two favorite preachers to your favorites list: The Right Reverend's Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton....

Comment

Done.

Comment

Just as an add on. I worked with a guy who went to High School with Sharpton. He mussed that he was a master of BS causes even then.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad