Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eat whut ye kill! Whut wood ja do if ya saw WildCat coming down the trail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eat whut ye kill! Whut wood ja do if ya saw WildCat coming down the trail?

Eat whut ye kill! Whut wood ja do if ya saw WildCat coming down the trail?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE3fmFTtP9g

Comment

I don't know about that, but there are new, clear pictures of Big Foot in PA all over the internet and AOL News.

Comment

It looks like it's running backwards to me.

Comment

Big Foot link

www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/03/pennsylvania-bigfoot-photos_n_4032126.html?ncid=webmail5

Comment

They need to drape an elk hide over it and mount a nice set of antlers on it. I'd be happy to see it in my cross hairs! We could fill the mountains with them using scrap automobiles. No longer any need to control the wolves. It might taste a little like rust though by the time I got it in the freezer.

Comment

I suppose if all ypu gotta sneak up on to feed is a gas pump, woofie!
              Other than that, I don't think it could stalk a blind, deaf elephantLOL!

Amazing!

Comment

Ah'll bet thet toy really rankles the @sses of furloughed DoD employees!

Prolly cost $3M.

Gonna cost another $3M to make rhe engine run forward!

Comment

The big foot pictures are just two guys out on the first day of archery or scouting in ghillie suits. I'd let the cat walk.

Comment

what'd they use for a motor? a weed whacker? yes, hobob, I think those look like ghillie suits.

Comment

What kind of Wildcat are you referring to? Have eaten the backstrap from cougar and leopard which are excellent.

Comment

97 -

Ah dunno, exactly. Butt, in the early daze, Ah yousta be a Yamaha murdercycle maniac, and that sounds a awful lot like a 80cc motocrosser. It wood take at least that much power to make thet thing gallop!

Happy - That device is called WildCat by a DoD agency called DARPA, who built it, or at least funded it.. Butt it's bigger than a dawg, and its legz seem to be on backardz. Ah is surprised all the cats in Africky didn't clear out upon yore arival.

Comment

Happy -

Click on the video link in the first post...

Comment

Geez bayou, sorry. i am getting to old for this. Will it bring in the newspaper?

Comment

Happy -

We must be inna magnetic field, cuz the exact same thought occurred to me!

It can prolly be programmed to git after the garbage man as well.

Hadda opportunity to ride on a garbage truck oncet.

The pay wuzzn't much, butt it had good benefits.

Fifty cents a week and all ye kin eat!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad