Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dog Trivia questions. 1. What dog has a loudest bark in the world? 2. What domestic dog breeds are the most talkative? One an

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Trivia questions. 1. What dog has a loudest bark in the world? 2. What domestic dog breeds are the most talkative? One an

Dog Trivia questions. 1. What dog has a loudest bark in the world? 2. What domestic dog breeds are the most talkative? One answer per person, give everybody a shot at it. No Peeking!

I do not know how loud he is but Triumph the insulting dog sure is very talkative.

Comment

1. the one next door.

Comment

I would guess that the terriers are the most talkative.

Comment

Santa, I should have stated the most "vocal" or "barking" dogs not talkative.
          sorry

Comment

99, Correct!

The Yorkshire Terrier is number eleven on the list of twelve.

Comment

Sorry Gary, I just could not pass up the opportunity. I have had a German Shepard that was very loud, but the loudest dog I have ever heard was a beagle chasing rabbits. It was loud enough to hear plainly two forty acre fields away which would be about a half mile.

Comment

Ontario Santa,
                That was two dog picks. You remind of me of somebody on this site.

The Beagle was number one on the list but not the loudest dog in the world.

The German Shepherd was tenth on the list.

Comment

Ontario Santa,
                  Did you just comment on two loud dogs? You remind of me of somebody on this site.

The Beagle was number one on the list but not the loudest dog in the world.

The German Shepherd was tenth on the list.

Comment

Blood hound for the loudest. A little lap and yap dog, like a pekaneze (spelling?) for the most vocal

Comment

Happy, the Blood hound was number twelve on the list. I'm amazed he wasn't higher on the listed.

I will give you a clue.
                      The loudest dog bark in the world came from Australia and it was louder then a car horn registering 113.1 but under the sound of a jet plane.
                      It is in the Guinness Book of world records.

Comment

Gary, I was just entering one dog, the Beagle. I was just saying that I had a German Shepard which is a big dog and the small Beagle was a hole lot louder. The coyote is a member of the canine family and I would have to admit that it is even louder than the Beagle, but not even close to the record dog. I cheated and looked up what the loudest dog breed was and it really surprised me. Belinda has a dog that she should be very proud of.

Comment

Santa, no hard feelings here and I understand how it happens.

The coyote, the wolf or the wild dogs of Africa are members of the canine family but I stated "domestic dog breed".

I’m sorry for calling you “Ontario Santa“. That must have hurt. lol

Comment

Hey I like OH. He is very intelligent and adds a lot to this site. It is an honor to be compared to him.

Remember that at one time my wife had a pet store and I am supposed to be familiar with most domestic dog breeds. I was terribly shocked to learn which breed actually held the record. Now if you had asked which parrot was the loudest, I probably have that one in my living room, and it is definitely not one of the Greys.

Comment

Because of geographical location of the Guinness book challenge I will guess the Australian Shepard, but I still have a hard time believing it could be right.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Debate #2: new rules
                                by franchi20
                                I've wondered about the guests on the Q&A site. I think it includes visitors to the main page who never see the Q&A. It's an overall count of...
                                Today, 07:40 PM
                              • Debate #2: new rules
                                by FirstBubba
                                New debate rules change.

Moderator controlled "mute" button.

Who made the request?
                                The "Biden Campaign"!...
                                10-02-2020, 02:10 PM
                              • Reply to What's after Trump?
                                by franchi20
                                Speculation is good mental exercise, but I think it's way too early to worry about the next one while fraught with worry about the crap surrounding this...
                                Today, 07:34 PM
                              • What's after Trump?
                                by FirstBubba
                                No doubt, Trump will prevail Nov 4th.
                                There is no more FDR and Congress eventually enforced the laws restricting a president to a 2 term limit....
                                Today, 01:46 PM
                              • Reply to So is everyone ready for deer season
                                by fitch270
                                The kids have already put two deer in the freezer this year so we're pretty well set. I've been out with the bow just once for an evening sit and saw...
                                Today, 07:01 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X