Kansas!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Kansas!!!

Leave a comment:

• lovetohunt
    replied
    I agree with MB915, we thought there was no big bucks on our property until I set up a trail cam and got a picture of a huge 9 point. I live in Michigan. So pretty much anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    The Canadian cornbelt going across the middle to lower Canada. The only problem is that only Canadians can hunt it.

Leave a comment:

• MB915
    replied
    Wherever you hace access to hunt. A monster buck can be anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• bomberpride
    replied
    The Midwest

Leave a comment:

• ishawooa
    replied
    A friend hunts Alberta every year or so and always brings back a gigantic buck. I can ask him exactly where this is because I believe he more or less hunts the same area on every trip.

Leave a comment:

• mdhager115
    replied
    Wisconsin or Illinois.

Leave a comment:

• hermdogz50
    replied
    it use to be wisconsin . but the dnr put an end to that.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    Forgot to mention the Whitetails are on page 3 and 4 of my photo album.

Leave a comment:

• wallofsam
    replied
    I think Michigans Upper Peninsula was on that list also. I was just up there for the muzzleloading hunt in Dec. and shot a dandy 9-point. If you want a challenge and access to thousands of acres of prime hunting ground(National Forests) and no hunting pressure, I'd go there my friend. I'll be back next year. Just bring a quad or snowmobile, probably the later depending on the snow. There are awesome ceder swamps to hunt but if you don't have away to get back in the woods 2-5 miles your really limited to where you can hunt!

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    Rabbitpolice is right. No 1 was IMS Kirksville MO. which incidently is one of the places along with Kansas that I hunt every year. Both places have very big bucks and lots of them. Click my name then click on my photos. All those bucks are from the 2 aforementioned areas save 1. There is also a pic of Steve Binkley's monster 31 pt. NT that was shot last fall in Soutern Iowa. BTW even in Kansas there is not a B&C buck behind every tree.

Leave a comment:

• rabbitpolice88
    replied
    It's hard to say if there is one BEST spot for whitetails. I know F&S put out an article a couple of years ago naming "in their opinion" the 20 best locations for whitetails in North America. There were a few places in the Southeast, North central, pretty much all over the US. I don't know if there is a way to go back and find that article or not but it was very interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    I've heard Texas has alot of Whitetail.

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    There again I would have to go with Kansas

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad