Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i heard of a 2nd bow season, after rifle. do i have to qualify for anything? i also live in michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i heard of a 2nd bow season, after rifle. do i have to qualify for anything? i also live in michigan.

i heard of a 2nd bow season, after rifle. do i have to qualify for anything? i also live in michigan.

I think stupid questions like this do not belong on here. just go to the Michigan DNR website and look it up for yourself.

Comment

in iowa our bow season is split in two parts with shotgun season between the two for obvious saftey reasons but it is realy one season just split in to two parts so you can use the same tagg but id check the regs. for your state

Comment

i l;ive in michigan and im pretty shure you dont have to do anything as long as you have a combination liense you should be all set
        it ends december 31 good luck, dont forget about the muzzleloader season though

Comment

We have the same deal in PA. you don't need to qualify at all. But I would check with the local game wardens.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Abortion Up To States
            by 99explorer
            When an appeals court reviews a case, it looks at past rulings on the subject for a precedent, as the question of law may already have been decided....
            Today, 11:11 AM
          • Abortion Up To States
            by jhjimbo
            Court reversed abortion, back to the States where it should have been in the first place. Let them vote on it.
            Yesterday, 12:22 PM
          • Reply to TGIF; Party Time
            by PigHunter
            Right Said Fred - "I'm Too Sexy"

And I'm too sexy for your party
            Too sexy for your party
            No way I'm disco dancing...
            Today, 10:21 AM
          • TGIF; Party Time
            by fitch270
            Almost, Friday evening actually but looking for a play list, lol.

Getting it rolling with The Cars.

06-22-2022, 10:06 AM
          • Reply to You guys are sleeping
            by 99explorer
            I think what you are saying is that our elected officials would disarm the public to prevent an armed insurrection.
            Not for reasons of public safety,...
            Today, 10:16 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X