Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

two years ago we had over 40 deer on our property, during bow season we had 40 deer on our property out of range, then as soon a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    $$$

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agreed with Del in KS answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• Big C
    replied
    Hunting pressure always has a negative affect on deer activity. It sounds to me like they went nocturnal.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    A lot of activity will push deer out of the area or make them change thier movement pattern. How do you know you had 40 deer on your land?

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    I think they have speacial power to sence the open season. We had nice 4 point bucks on our place came hunting season they were all gone.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    I often worry that someone else is fouling up my hunting spots when in fact i'm usually the guilty party. Overhunting, especially the wrong wind will lead to often disappointing results. Deer pattern me better than i them, it seems.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    It is possible they were (are) still there, just holed up, and became nocturnal. True also as stated above that seasonal food changes are common around that time of year.

Leave a comment:

replied
    This year we had people come through and build a pipeline right through our land. The deer magically dissapeared.

Nate

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad