No announcement yet.

So is everyone ready for deer season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be an early rut. Seeing the big boys chasing in the daylight. Have passed several nice bucks waiting for the big boys.

Comment

Originally posted by buckhunter View Post
      Going to be an early rut. Seeing the big boys chasing in the daylight. Have passed several nice bucks waiting for the big boys.
      Oh buck hunter, I admire your ability to allow good bucks to walk to wait out the bruisers!
      I guess that's what I get as a kid where if you ever saw a "legal" deer, you better take him. You may not see another all season.

Comment

Already got my early season "meat hunt" done, with everything processed and in the freezer. Even boiled the legs and necks for the base for homemade dog food. From the looks of this new puppy, gonna need it all, and more!
        Will probably now get serious about practicing with the bow, again, and look forward to a hunt with the nephews around Thanksgiving. This time for horns, maybe.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad