Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a 7pt yesterday morning with my bow. Great morning to be out_ Anybody else score this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLH
    replied
    Way to go! Need any help clearing off some more deer from the farm? :-)

I could only hunt Saturday. Got up at 2AM and got home at 11PM. Almost forgot what frozen toes and fingers felt like. Been chasing a buck on public land that is giving me fits.

Leave a comment:

• BigBboy25
    replied
    Congrats! Dad and I went out this week end, Dad got a 6x6 bull, rough scored at 305" and I had a bear tag, went back the next day to sit at the gut pile in hopes a bear would show up. Sure enough, right at first light there was a bear on the pile, got the rifle set up and scope all dialed in and then saw the cub.... had to let that one go, but it sure was fun, saw a ton of elk and four other bear that day, just never got a shot opportunity

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    BIG FAT meat doe ! Congrats on the 7pt !
    Story in "camp".

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• NYhunter
    replied
    I got a 7point saturday morning.
    Good luck and congrads!

Leave a comment:

• Derrit
    replied
    went out Sat. and didn't see anything. congrats to you on your buck

Leave a comment:

• green bird29
    replied
    Ya my girlfriend came over

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Congratulations matouse3, good job and I have not seen anything this weekend!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cgull
    replied
    Nice hunt Mat, I only scored the chance to enjoy a few days in stand watching the dawn break and a couple small yearling bucks running around and 10-20 muzzle hunters scoring on the ridge above me.

Leave a comment:

• Got a 7pt yesterday morning with my bow. Great morning to be out_ Anybody else score this weekend?

Got a 7pt yesterday morning with my bow. Great morning to be out_ Anybody else score this weekend?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to TGIF; Shake it
    by fitch270
    Let’s be honest, the pants made the makeover.

Hadn’t heard the news, knew she was an advocate for Breast Cancer...
    Today, 05:56 PM
  • TGIF; Shake it
    by fitch270
    Don’t have to explain it do I?

08-03-2022, 08:11 AM
  • Reply to Gun Values
    by MattM37
    Something tells me that my Ranger single-shot .22 with the busted trigger guard probably ain't it....
    Today, 05:51 PM
  • Gun Values
    by jhjimbo
    08-06-2022, 08:00 PM
  • Reply to TGIF; Shake it
    by PigHunter
    I agree, "Hopelessly Devoted" is a great song. Here's a before and after of Olivia's makeover in Grease. Unfortunately, I tend to go for the...
    Today, 05:38 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X