Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

squirrel calls do they work? if so how? methods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agreed with buckhunter answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Agreed with buckhunter answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Leave a comment:

• BBD19
    replied
    If you have to call in squirrels your hunting in the wrong place.

Leave a comment:

• Bigbuck14
    replied
    yes they do work very nicely to just do it like you do a deer call just a bit longer

Leave a comment:

• willkillsdeer
    replied
    thanks i heard something about them and i don't ussauly see a lot of squirrels so i thought i'd see if they worked thanks

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    We have a lot of luck walking about 40 yards apart. You find most squirrels just hide behind a tree as you walk by and the guy in the rear usually gets the shot as the squirrel spins around to tree to hide from you. I have a squirrel call but seldom use it. At best I've gotten them to poke their head from around a tree with it.

Leave a comment:

• Andyhess4123
    replied
    Unlike most of these people, me and my dad took a squeaker and it gets the squirlls attention stopping them so u can take a little more time to get a good shot

Leave a comment:

• koeka
    replied
    seems I call more squirrel then deer when I use any of my deer calls!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    In the early season the distress calls will work. But I prefer old school still hunting.

Leave a comment:

• kolbster
    replied
    i have one but dont ever use it, i dont have to i can walk less than 1/2 a mile and see 20 +.

Leave a comment:

• rabbitpolice88
    replied
    I have only ever bought one squirrel call, it was made by H.S and it didn't work.

Leave a comment:

• squirrel calls do they work? if so how? methods?

squirrel calls do they work? if so how? methods?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad