Not for me!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Not for me!

Leave a comment:

• Sarge01
    replied
    They just keep on doing the TV shows because dummies like us just keep on watching. Shame on us. I keep saying I won't watch another show because they are so fake but for something better to look at I seem to look at them again until I get too disgusted and turn the channel.

Leave a comment:

• big buck hunter7
    replied
    Its not even hunting on all the tv shows! Its just a bunch of people who pretend to be hard core hunters. They probably don't even gut their own deer! Its a bunch of bs!

Leave a comment:

• fands fun
    replied
    I wouldnt mind so much if the Freakin deer wasnt bottle fed & trained to come & eat to the sound of a buck grunt...thats just not hunting bro.

Leave a comment:

• Sarge01
    replied
    I don't care for high fences but if that is what some people want to do I am not one to bad mouth them. The anti's do enough of that. Each person to choose what type of hunting they want to do. I don't bow hunt but I think it is fine. Hunting is hunting some people just see it different ways and I am not one to judge just because I don't want to do it that way.

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    No thanks, No fenced hunting or baiting here!!!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Haha I saw a comment way near the top by Kolbster in which he claimed that he has bait out "until two weeks before the season starts", but he would "never hunt over bait". If you have the bait out all year minus about a month, where do you think the deer will be the one month that their is no bait?!?!? SAME SPOT!!!!!

Nate

Leave a comment:

• jordjohn44
    replied
    Baiting=OK
    Fenced Hunting=CHEATING

Leave a comment:

• babsfish4life
    replied
    The thing that gets my goat is when these people come to my state of Idaho and pay $10,000 for a high fence elk hunt. Some work hard some don't but they all walk away with a trophy. When I say trophy I mean a museum trophy. Then everybody else busts their butts and gets a rag horn or a spike and everybody is like "is that a deer or an elk?" If I was the dictator every elk shot in a high fence must have it's florescent ear tag intact when mounted. Just to show that it isn't really a real elk that has been elusive, pure and a real trophy.

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    Baiting is nothing compared to fenced hunting... that is not hunting... you might as well just trap an animal and then kill it. That is not hunting... hunting is about going out there and maybe getting something, maybe not... not guaranteed success.

Leave a comment:

• huntcamp
    replied
    Absolutely no fences.

Leave a comment:

• Big C
    replied
    I could deal with baiting, but fenced hunting is not really hunting in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• boomer1
    replied
    a fenc to keep out stuff out is fine but not to keep stuff in. and baiting is wroung

Leave a comment:

• AlaskanPride
    replied
    People who hunt in fenced area are more then likely doing it purely for sport. If I could say I HATE the idea of killing for antler or horn size....I call it murder since they don't eat the meat and only keep the "trophy". The trophy is the meat itself!

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Bad news for COVID-19 "cases"!
    by Danbo
    [QUOTE=franchi20;n751324]

We've got a local auction going off this evening, online only. Lots of ammo and some mags, parts, scopes, adverts,...
    Today, 07:05 PM
  • Bad news for COVID-19 "cases"!
    by FirstBubba
    We know COVID-19 deaths are wildly inflated.
    NOW... by the CDC's own definition, COVID-19 "cases" are even more wildly exaggerated!...
    Today, 10:45 AM
  • Reply to Big Green
    by Danbo
    Not for the small city of Ilion NY. Remington is everything to them....
    Today, 07:01 PM
  • Big Green
    by FirstBubba
    Remington to be bought out by seven (7) different investors!...
    Today, 10:05 AM
  • Reply to Bad news for COVID-19 "cases"!
    by franchi20
    We've got a local auction going off this evening, online only. Lots of ammo and some mags, parts, scopes, adverts, etc. The bidding is thru the roof....
    Today, 06:57 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X