Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Cooper did you see the news this evening(5/27)? A guy in NLR shot an "intruder" that broke-into his house. What do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Cooper did you see the news this evening(5/27)? A guy in NLR shot an "intruder" that broke-into his house. What do you think

Mr. Cooper did you see the news this evening(5/27)? A guy in NLR shot an "intruder" that broke-into his house. What do you think will happen to him ?

Off hand I would say the shooting was justified.

. Update: NLR Homicide Victim Identified
    Updated 3:18 p.m. CT, Wed., May 27, 2009
    North Little Rock Police have identified a man found dead outside a house early Wednesday morning. Dispatchers say they received a call around 2:15 about a burglary in progress at 520 1/2 Water Street. Police say while dispatchers were on the phone with the person who called 911, they heard gunshots. When officers arrived, they found the body of Jerome Levelle Gurley, 25, of North Little Rock, lying in the yard beside the house. Police say two people found inside the home were taken to police headquarters for questioning and then released. No charges have been filed, pending a review by the Prosecuting Attorney's office. Water Street is located just off East Broadway, not far from Baucum Pike. Gurley’s death is North Little Rock's third homicide of the year. Read more atarkansasmatters.com.

Comment

By the way of the Woman that ran into her friend’s house and grabbed a shotgun. My Daughter and I was doing them a favor of delivering “her” daughters bed at her residence after “MY” daughter kicked her daughter out of the apartment she allowed her to stay at. The Lady was raving mad that my daughter kicked her daughter out and wanted to show us her appreciation! According to Police protocol, I was definitely in a justified to shoot for defense. Training, experience, a cool head and most of all GOD! saved this woman’s life!

Comment

OOOOHHHH !!!
        As my dad would have said "cooler heads will prevail".
        Congrats. Mr. Cooper, you are a "True Southern Gent".

Comment

Big O

Don't thank me

THANK GOD!

I give him all the credit I do!!!

I can't believe how wacked out this person really is

Comment

Was this guy a homocide victim as stated in the paper or was he shot dead as a thieving scoundrel? not clear as per the brief post. Thieving home invading scoundrels beware!

Comment

Last time I saw "THIEVING SCOUNDREL" is a little lite for that P.O.S. Got what he deserved, I'm sure.

Comment

Dispatchers say they received a call around 2:15 about a burglary in progress.

What is this boy doing out at 2:15am! Sure wasn't there to ask you for a date with the daughter or mow your lawn!

Comment

I know he wanted to "borrow" something(LOL).

Comment

Just from looking at yall's comments about the issue, I would have to say that it was completely justified... a man has a right to protect his family, his house, himself, and all the things he has from a person who is looking for an easy way to make a dollar. People like that are the SCUM of this country.

Comment

No one has the right to break into you home or to threaten your family. I'll take my chances with a jury of my peers. This guy got exactly what he should have gotten.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to How do you fly ?
                        by PigHunter
                        Like most everyone else, I buy a scope to feel a need. Only a few times have I taken advantage of a sale.

The Leupold VX3i on my .308 is...
                        Today, 06:44 PM
                      • How do you fly ?
                        by jhjimbo
                        Do you buy a scope when it is on deep discount, then look for the perfect rifle to put it on ? Or, you have the rifle and it needs glass, justkeep looking...
                        Today, 04:18 PM
                      • Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
                        by PigHunter
                        Bubba, I've been curious too. This is our first and so far I like it during dry fire. We're going to see how it is at the range in a few days....
                        Today, 06:35 PM
                      • Handgun Laser Sights
                        by PigHunter
                        On 7/19, Milldawg mentioned he'd ordered a laser sight for his wife's Ruger LCP 380 and they were on sale at MidwayUSA. Well, that inspired me to order...
                        08-03-2020, 11:20 AM
                      • Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
                        by PigHunter
                        Good question. The old style Ruger LC9 has a very long trigger pull that's similar to that of a double action only revolver. I think it would be unlikely...
                        Today, 06:32 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X