Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guys. So in just about an hour i will be bowhunting whitetails here in Maryland. i have yet to connect on a buck.Just wond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys. So in just about an hour i will be bowhunting whitetails here in Maryland. i have yet to connect on a buck.Just wond

Hey Guys. So in just about an hour i will be bowhunting whitetails here in Maryland. i have yet to connect on a buck.Just wondering, bucks do still have their antlers right? Or am i just chasing a myth? Last week i saw a rack impression in the snow, so i assumed they still have them. thanks, Jack

Jack, bucks drop their antlers on average from a January to March.
    There are some cases of drops in early December and some in late April.

Good luck hunting!

Comment

My buddy's girlfriend right across the state line from you here in WV shot what she thought was a doe during antlerless season in Dec. and when they got up to it and rolled it over it was a spike that had lost it's antlers.

Comment

Saw several bucks last night and today coyote hunting in Ohio.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to We Don't NEED
          by rock rat
          Turd herder? Bubba did you used to work at the wastewater plant?

Am Flyer, much appreciated but it's kind of a lost cause here.
          Today, 01:18 PM
        • We Don't NEED
          by jhjimbo
          We may want, but we do not NEED.
          We don't need a female President just to have a female President. We especially don't need a black female President...
          Yesterday, 07:33 AM
        • Reply to We Don't NEED
          by Ontario Honker Hunter
          Perhaps it's time to think about scheduling one of Trump's cognitive tests? ...
          Today, 01:08 PM
        • Reply to What Would Your World Be Like ?
          by Amflyer
          If Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi were alive today, they would not think this meme to be in good taste. Shame on you. ...
          Today, 01:04 PM
        • What Would Your World Be Like ?
          by jhjimbo
          Have you thought about what your world would be like if you could not legally own a firearm ??...
          Yesterday, 04:12 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X