Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over the past 3 seasons I managed to find 5 large sheds. Does anyone have any recommendations for what to do with them all? My

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the past 3 seasons I managed to find 5 large sheds. Does anyone have any recommendations for what to do with them all? My

Over the past 3 seasons I managed to find 5 large sheds. Does anyone have any recommendations for what to do with them all? My garage is overflowing.

If you have any pairs they make kits for mounting sheds.

Comment

I like to make knife handles from them. You can find knife blade kits at places like pennstateind.com and other websites.

Comment

Buttons, lamps, light fixtures, chandeliers, knife handles, rustic salt and pepper shakers, muzzleloading powder measures, ornamental displays, candle holders, sell them on ebay?

Plans and directions for all these craft projects and more can be found on the internet!

Comment

You can sell them to folks who make different things out if them. Such as is listed above. I know a man who sells boxes of them every year and gets pretty good money for them.

Comment

give them to me.

Comment

Use them to make a chandaler or donate them to your division for education purposes.

Comment

A cool idea I've found is to take a hacksaw and cut sections for necklaces. The antler smells so you'll have to wear a mask, but the horns or antlers can make great beads for tribal or other decorations.

Comment

build something!!!

Comment

With a little imagination....just about anything. Coat rack is good, otherwise Beekeeper pointed out several good ideas too.

Some cultures use it for other things.....but I don't think this is the place for that.

Like I said, plenty of ideas posted above.

Comment

ebay is a good place to sell large antlers. If u want more money, try making antler lamps.

Comment

you could also sell them at gunbroker.com

Comment

you can use them for coat racks or knobs or you can sell them

Comment

The Asian culture considers them an aphrodisiac.

Comment

the quick and easy are coat hangers, toilet paper dispensers, and chandelleers. the longer are coffee tables (just the centerpieces) lamps, basically anything you can do with wood you can do with antlers.
                              (within reason, don't frame your house!)

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad