Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know who might have .22 cal bullets in stock. If so can I at least get one box before you, I need some for a Christ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know who might have .22 cal bullets in stock. If so can I at least get one box before you, I need some for a Christ

Does anyone know who might have .22 cal bullets in stock. If so can I at least get one box before you, I need some for a Christmas gift.

The Gander Mountain store in my area seems to have plenty, but the local WalMart store has not had any for years.

Comment

I had the same problem. I called Wal-Mart and asked when they put out new ammo. I got there a few minutes before 7am and was second in line for 3 bricks of .22, Hope that helps.

Comment

Can be pricy, but this will find you some:

www.gunbot.net/ammo/rimfire/22lr/

Comment

Guy at my local Walmart says they get them in all the time, but the hoarders are always in line to buy every box. So you have to find out when they expect deliveries and be there waiting. They seem to have plenty of just about every other type of ammo in stock, but the .22s get bought up as soon as they arrive.

Comment

I received a call from a friend that Sportsman's Warehouse had gotten a small shipment of CCI Mini-Mag .22LR but, by the time I arrived at 11 a.m., the shelves were bare of all rimfire ammo except .17 HMR, and I don't own one, but I purchased a box for a friend.

Comment

I actually bought two boxes of .22 LR at the Walmart in the next town a couple of weeks ago. Haven't seen any since, but that time was the first time I'd found .22 at wally world in at least two years. It felt good to be able to buy .22 ammo.

Comment

Are you asking about .22 caliber bullets or .22 shells?

Comment

I think they are talking about .22lr

Comment

A new, local mom & pop store nearby keeps his .22LR ammo in storage.
                    When he gets a shipment, they go to the store room and he puts about 10 boxes on the shelf. He only sells "bricks" to us locals. Unknown "hoarders" can only get the little 50 round boxes.... and only 2 of those!
                    He's ALWAYS got .22LR ammo

Comment

since no one has a clue as to where you live how could any of us tell you where you might find ammo.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad