Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am looking to buy a trail camera. What are opinions on trail cameras? What brands and how much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking to buy a trail camera. What are opinions on trail cameras? What brands and how much?

I am looking to buy a trail camera. What are opinions on trail cameras? What brands and how much?

I use StealthCam and they work good.

Comment

don't spend anymore then you have to. Get one that suits your needs and no more. Check battery life and style of battery because if its not on it cant take photos and if its not affordable to put batteries in you wont buy them. I had a Bushnell that took 6 D size and it would only take 200pics on a new set, not practical. I got a model that took AA and with lithium it will take 750 pics or more.

Comment

I have a wildgame 4 mega pixel and a wildgame 6mega pixel I think the 4mp cost around 70 and the 6 around 80 I have a 2 gig in my 4 and a 8 gig in my 6 and get quality pictures off of them. Make sure if you purchase a camera you can secure it to the tree or structure you are attaching it to I use an old dog chain and some pad locks which works good enough. Batteries do me around 6 months of good shooting.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad