Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Jersey shotgun season for bear and bucks starts Monday and there expecting snow for the first day. I feel like a kid bef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Jersey shotgun season for bear and bucks starts Monday and there expecting snow for the first day. I feel like a kid bef

The New Jersey shotgun season for bear and bucks starts Monday and there expecting snow for the first day. I feel like a kid before Christmas Eve. Please, Santa Claus I want a big bear weighting three hundred pounds on up! I passed up six bears last year. Today, I'm getting ready for the hunt. No TV except for weather channel at four in the morning, no computer time, no Field & Stream website, no Outdoor Life website, no work, no wife and no football except for today’s battle of the Tigers (Auburn vs. Missouri). I will give you a full hunting report in nine days. Peace to everybody at Field and Stream!

Best of luck Gary! I hope you have an exciting and fruitful season.

Comment

Peace! and good luck. I wish you the best!
      Seth

Comment

Break em down Gary. Getting ready for the hunt is as much fun as the hunt itself.

Comment

Focus on deer, Gary. You now have tracking snow. Bears are not likely to come to bait when it is cold and snowy. They will be looking for a place to sleep for the winter. Their appetites are drying up. Good luck.

Comment

But he is hunting Jersey bear,they don't sleep much, so good luck Gary, make a new rug!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to How do you fly ?
              by PigHunter
              Like most everyone else, I buy a scope to feel a need. Only a few times have I taken advantage of a sale.

The Leupold VX3i on my .308 is...
              Today, 06:44 PM
            • How do you fly ?
              by jhjimbo
              Do you buy a scope when it is on deep discount, then look for the perfect rifle to put it on ? Or, you have the rifle and it needs glass, justkeep looking...
              Today, 04:18 PM
            • Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
              by PigHunter
              Bubba, I've been curious too. This is our first and so far I like it during dry fire. We're going to see how it is at the range in a few days....
              Today, 06:35 PM
            • Handgun Laser Sights
              by PigHunter
              On 7/19, Milldawg mentioned he'd ordered a laser sight for his wife's Ruger LCP 380 and they were on sale at MidwayUSA. Well, that inspired me to order...
              08-03-2020, 11:20 AM
            • Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
              by PigHunter
              Good question. The old style Ruger LC9 has a very long trigger pull that's similar to that of a double action only revolver. I think it would be unlikely...
              Today, 06:32 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X