Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guys. I will be hunting the PA opener on Monday and the rut is pretty much full swing here in the mid-Atlantic. What calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys. I will be hunting the PA opener on Monday and the rut is pretty much full swing here in the mid-Atlantic. What calls

Hey Guys. I will be hunting the PA opener on Monday and the rut is pretty much full swing here in the mid-Atlantic. What calls do you guys recommend if any at all? Thanks, Jack

Jack,

Hope you have had good success in your hunting, if you are still looking for a deer call I would like to suggest the Primos Power Buck & Doe, it has a wide variety of buck and doe calls and if your lucky like I was you'll find it in a combo pack with the doe estrus can call which makes a wonderful sound. The key to a good call is practice no matter how much money you sink into it. These calls range from 10-15 dollars and can be found in just about any sporting goods department. Best wishes.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad