Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guys. I will be hunting the PA opener on Monday and the rut is pretty much full swing here in the mid-Atlantic. What calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys. I will be hunting the PA opener on Monday and the rut is pretty much full swing here in the mid-Atlantic. What calls

Hey Guys. I will be hunting the PA opener on Monday and the rut is pretty much full swing here in the mid-Atlantic. What calls do you guys recommend if any at all? Thanks, Jack

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to How do you fly ?
    by PigHunter
    Like most everyone else, I buy a scope to feel a need. Only a few times have I taken advantage of a sale.

The Leupold VX3i on my .308 is...
    Today, 06:44 PM
  • How do you fly ?
    by jhjimbo
    Do you buy a scope when it is on deep discount, then look for the perfect rifle to put it on ? Or, you have the rifle and it needs glass, justkeep looking...
    Today, 04:18 PM
  • Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
    by PigHunter
    Bubba, I've been curious too. This is our first and so far I like it during dry fire. We're going to see how it is at the range in a few days....
    Today, 06:35 PM
  • Handgun Laser Sights
    by PigHunter
    On 7/19, Milldawg mentioned he'd ordered a laser sight for his wife's Ruger LCP 380 and they were on sale at MidwayUSA. Well, that inspired me to order...
    08-03-2020, 11:20 AM
  • Reply to Handgun Laser Sights
    by PigHunter
    Good question. The old style Ruger LC9 has a very long trigger pull that's similar to that of a double action only revolver. I think it would be unlikely...
    Today, 06:32 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X