Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it would be a real cool idea if F&S would have a live chat line on here so we could talk to each other faster. Where we

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    It's a great idea!!!

Leave a comment:

• BigWoodsHunter57
    replied
    I think its a good idea..I also mentioned to F & S about adding in a application that will send you a email everytime someone answers your questions..maybe this currently happens and I just cant figure out how to turn it on but it would be nice to know when someone leaves a answer...otherwise I just have to check my questions from time to time throughout the day

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    i think it would be nice but it would slow the site down quite a bit. Other wise a good idea

Leave a comment:

• hunterkid94
    replied
    that would be nice. i think it would be good to use for quick questions. maybe even have a section to where you could talk to a live employee.

Leave a comment:

• Reid Jones
    replied
    kyle-good luck. they just got rid of a women's forum because of budget reasons. let me rephrase that, "budget reasons". because now they're putting in a new forum part about hunting dogs, i believe. so good luck getting anything done to improve this website. it's been tried before. success? i think not.

Leave a comment:

• DakotaMan
    replied
    They could give it a try... chat boards are easy for them to do and some people like them. I probably wouldn't chat much myself because it takes too much time. I like the current format becasue you can quickly browse the questions and answers from all and get much good info.

Leave a comment:

• I think it would be a real cool idea if F&S would have a live chat line on here so we could talk to each other faster. Where we

I think it would be a real cool idea if F&S; would have a live chat line on here so we could talk to each other faster. Where we can chat each other just for fun. Still be able to post questions and answer them like we do now. I really think it would be fun to do live chat with each other, who all have the same love for the great outdoors. What do you think?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad