Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, Who do ypu think makes the best bow? I say Bowtech and Diamond how bout you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, Who do ypu think makes the best bow? I say Bowtech and Diamond how bout you?

OK, Who do ypu think makes the best bow? I say Bowtech and Diamond how bout you?

I say Hoyt!

Comment

matthews

Comment

Diamond's are affordable and you can trade them to get a new one when you outgrow them. They are quiet and smooth. I'd say Diamond, but then I again I don't know anyone with a Matthews...

Comment

From what I have seen, choosing the "best" bow is like choosing the "best" of anything else. I myself shoot a Hoyt, but my buddy shoots a Martin and a bystander would be hard pressed to decide which one is the best bow by our conversations. The "best" bow is one that fits you and your style. If it doesn't do that, it's an expensive decoration on the wall rack.

Comment

Fred bear. He has great bows for juniors like me.

Comment

It's an overrated question. It's the skill of the archer that determines the quality of the bow.

Comment

Think of your bow as a baseball bat. It's the hitter and not the bat that makes it into the Hall of Fame.

Comment

Certain old-schoolers would say that it depends on the person, but honestly I believe the Hoyt bows are the best. Mathews has the best technology and otertimes the best reputation, but Hoyt has better machined risers.

Sometimes, the best bows are ones you've had and still keep up, however. Not to say that your grandfather's Pearson is a gem or anything, though.

Comment

Gotta go Mathews, a lot of the technology that Bowtech and Diamond use were developed by Mathews.

Comment

I understand the personal preference idea, just wanted to hear everyones opinion.

And T, tell me more about trading in old Diamonds.

Comment

I think technology has come along way and they are all very close in that respect. Some offer different options which may appeal to the individual.

Comment

Hoyt all the way

Comment

Hoyt!!

Comment

Hoyt and Mathews and PSE are all good brands that I love to shoot but hate to buy.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to 16 Years
                                by PigHunter
                                You're right, I'm an Agnostic. But, I've been a Christian, Sunday School teacher, and lay preacher. With an hour's prep I could probably deliver a decent...
                                Today, 02:00 PM
                              • 16 Years
                                by jhjimbo
                                So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                                Yesterday, 09:20 PM
                              • Reply to 16 Years
                                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                Har, har, har. I need a life? Just shooting geese and pheasants doesn't constitute a life? Oops, you forgot about big bucks every year, African animals,...
                                Today, 01:58 PM
                              • Reply to Another New Upper
                                by jhjimbo
                                What kind of powder was your friend using and didn't he ever clean it ?...
                                Today, 01:16 PM
                              • Another New Upper
                                by DakotaMan
                                Milldawg inspired me so I finished my new 6mm AR upper as a Covid time killer project. I had made a 6mm Creedmoor with an 8 twist Bartlein barrel for...
                                Today, 12:54 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X