Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WELL BY'GOLLY, FIELDANDSTREAM.COM IS ABOUT AS SCREWED UP AS THE OBAMACARE WEBSITE!................... I wonder if it's the same

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELL BY'GOLLY, FIELDANDSTREAM.COM IS ABOUT AS SCREWED UP AS THE OBAMACARE WEBSITE!................... I wonder if it's the same

WELL BY'GOLLY, FIELDANDSTREAM.COM IS ABOUT AS SCREWED UP AS THE OBAMACARE WEBSITE!................... I wonder if it's the same people?

Ditto; Mr. Clay!

Comment

Clay Cooper and Carl Huber-
      I am surprised to find two erudite and well informed persons such as yourselves do not know that all of the available IT geeks from Field & Stream are working like bees to help get the obummercare website up and running. All have been drafted into service for the greater glory of our mendacious Capon-in-Chief. Latest projections from the IT gurus are that the website will be fully functional, and able to serve more than six people, sometime in January, 2016. Until then, all on the F&S website are asked to be patient, and endeavor to persevere.

Comment

Go figure Gentlemen this place seems to have become the bend in the river. If you have some thing good some @sshole will muck it up.

06 & Clay

Anyway Kindest regards & Keep the Faith

PS Clay see if you can do a Copy&Paste on the cast get well soon

Comment

Carl, I think someone is following you around, giving your comments negatives.
          I just erased two of them.
          I expect the same for myself, for some reason:-)

Comment

[Blank]

Comment

Whoa! Hold your horese there Dallas I just said I don't support negatives or positives.

Comment

No problem 99 just a symptom of poor parenting and an idle mind. Maybe they should get a boy friend and avoid dieing a virgin. Lord knows there a bunch Jihad's waiting in Paradise to make their acquaintance.

Comment

@ 99 and Mr. Huber
                  I promise I'm not part of it, but there does seem to be a posse following you two around.

Comment

Mr. Huber,
                    I don't want to turn this in to the canadian tux thing at all, but did you just give me a negative. And the reason I asked is because I think you still don't believe me.

Comment

Mr. Huber,
                      I don't want to turn this in to the canadian tux thing at all, but did you just give me a negative. And the reason I asked is because I think you still don't believe me.

Comment

[Blank]

Comment

It appears my peace seeking post on the canadian tux thread has worked it's magic on Dallas. Let me tell who really deserves that nobel prize of Obama's.

"Speak softly, and carry a big stick"- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

I honestly do not know what you two youngsters are talking about. You have received more negatives than anyone I have seen in the years I have been on this site. You might want to look else were. Like they say "the righteous are as bold as a Lion, the wicked flee when no man pursueth".

Comment

Which brings us to the point of who is following whom?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad