Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know of any good practical jokes for a hunting camp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubber rattlesnake always is good in the bed. But, the most devious was when a camp member who lost a good amount of weight, had his wedding band slip off his finger and he couldn't find it. He usually was the trickster of the camp. So, to get even, we mailed the ring back to him in a perfumed letter with a note saying: "Dearest Ralph, I found this on the night stand and thought you would be looking for it. Love Alice, p.s. see you next year" Naturally his wife opened that perfumed letter. He stopped being a prankster after that.

Comment

PAShooter, foul play man!
      I love the KY lube jelly under the truck door handle.
      But beware, you never know what YOUR buddy might come up with!

Comment

HUNTING CAMP JOKE;

Three guys were all at deer camp. They had to bunk two to a room. No one wanted to room with Daryl because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Daryl and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you?" He said, "Daryl snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night.

"The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing hair all standing up, eyes all blood-shot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, "Man, that Daryl shakes the roof. I sat up and watched him all night.

"The third night was Frank's turn. Frank was a big burly ex-football player; a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning," he said. They couldn't believe it! They said, "Man, what happened?"
        He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Daryl into bed, pant him on his behind and kissed him good night. Daryl sat up and watched me all night.

Comment

Thin layer of toothpaste on a white pillow??

Comment

I worked with a guy who did not like to share his Oreo cookies. I also worked with a guy who really liked Oreo cookies. But never bought any. Guy number one used a wire cheese cutter to disassemble every other cookie and filled them with Zinc Oxide

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad