Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know of any good practical jokes for a hunting camp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know of any good practical jokes for a hunting camp?

Does anyone know of any good practical jokes for a hunting camp?

This was kinda mean but very funny. An older guy that frequents the bar at the restaurant I work told me this. They had a buddy who they always made fun of because he sat down to pee. So the night before the hunt they put saran wrap over the toilet bowl with a little dip in it so he wouldn't feel it with the boys when he sat down and put the lid down. Well the next morning when he sat down to do his business well you can imagine what happened.. Needless to say it started a series of terrible pranks at there camp to which they now have a truce!

Comment

That is a good one. And you know, it'd be pretty good even with guys who don't sit down to pee.

Comment

Fake snake in the sleeping bag

Comment

I was privy to much the same practical joke. But it is involved and not practical. In Manhattan clean accessible toilets are a premium. We all worked for NY Tel. The equipment lockers provided a clean bathroom and a place to eat your lunch. One of our own thought it was a place to do his business and read the paper. As we were on the clock this got old. So one of our better installers ran a wire to two screw heads protruding in the toilet seat from the power pack that sends generator to ring phones. At the appropriate interval the switch was thrown.

It was a common saying that an ideal mind was the Devils Work Shop.

Other crueler pranks that I have witnessed were

1. Two yards of sand delivered to a driveway
          2. A loaf of bread under shield wiper wiper attracting a bunch of Seagulls.
          3. A fish wired under a car muffler
          4. A boss who didn't share the Christmas Spirit had the little musical device from a greeting card taped under his over coat lapel. Only heard when it was quiet.
          5. Poisin Ivy rubbed on a car steering wheel.
          6. On frosty winter mornings trucks were started to clear windshields. A spray of clear Perma Seal mimicked this.
          I could go on.

Comment

One more!

7. On the older Phones you could unscrew he mouth piece. A small piece of scotch tape on the inside will result on your victim yelling into the phone.

Again I was only a witness to these pranks over the years and do not encourage or condone them.

Comment

I like the bouillon cube inserted in the shower head, with the victim smelling like chicken soup all day.

Comment

I know a lot of pranks, but most of them would get you banned for life.

Comment

Milk duds in elk woods make great edible poop. Nuff said.

Comment

Raisinettes or chocolate covered peanuts make terrific deer poop, especially with a tad of syrup poured over the pile. You can taste the "poop" to see if it is from a doe or a buck.

That toilet/saran wrap prank my be funny, but who's going to clean up the mess?

Comment

On the theme of plastic wrap, you can always cover the entire doorway to the bathroom at night and listen to the results. That's funny, with no smelly mess.

Comment

This is a true story;

I was in a Pennsylvania hunting camp cabin with five other hunters. We played poker and drank heavy the night before opening day deer season. We all went to bed late.

Early the next morning five of us got up for breakfast. One hunter named John friends of my older brother said he staying in bed because he drank too much. John said he will hunt later that day when he gets up.

My older brother shot a six point buck that morning and took it back to camp. He was surprised that John was still in bed at eleven o clock in the morning. So my brother carried the buck in the cabin and placed the buck on top of John while he was still sleeping.

John finally got out of bed.

Comment

When I was young, greased Eye-pieces while scouting for moose were given to me yearly. I was usually foolish enough to fall for it. And with the chocolate covered raisins, they were once actually replaced with deer crap and placed on the coffee table. The unlucky guy that ate them most generally ate all the camp snacks. This time he only got a mouthful.

Comment

Sorry- the greased eye pieces we're on binoculars.

Comment

Milk Duds in elk poop and "Honey Crabs".

Ye kin substitute persimmons fur de crab apples.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad