Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wondering how many of you take your wives,husbands, or significant other hunting. Taking my wife out this weekend for the f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering how many of you take your wives,husbands, or significant other hunting. Taking my wife out this weekend for the f

Just wondering how many of you take your wives,husbands, or significant other hunting. Taking my wife out this weekend for the first time for some bow hunting. I have taken her squirrel hunting many times and she loves it. Today she told me she seen two bucks chasing a group of does when she was at work, She is so pump up about our hunt Sunday.

I'm Single, But I do take a Lady Friend from time to time most don't hunt but they do keep my Camp trailer clean and Cook-up a Storm with the other Woman at my Lease, The biggest problem is when they are in a stand, "I got to PEE"???

Comment

Wife absolutely LOVES to outdoors and used to hunt with me quite often.
      As the wheels of time churn forward, she doesn't do well "sitting" in the cold. She still goes earlier in the season while it's relatively warm but doesn't like the sharp, frosty mornings anymore. She prefers the wood heater on thosr days! LOL!
      Can't really blame her! I like toasting my behind too!

Comment

My wife is a city girl who would never go hunting.

She likes to go walking with me in the woods.

Comment

My wife goes hunting regularly. She began going with me while we were dating. She continues to hunt with me now that we are married. In the past few years she has put several trophies on the wall. We are blessed to live where we live. She will even slip off time to time by herself if work keeps me from being able to go.

Comment

Ah takes mah Ole Daddy (the white guy with the beard).

He won't let me drive.

Comment

I started taking the women a long time ago. Hunting, fishing or just camping. Better meals and the nights are a lot shorter.

Comment

I'm taking my wife with me for the first time and we have been married 42 years. She doesn't hunt but wants to go anyway which I am happy about. We will be camping out for a few days here in Colorado , so this should be an interesting trip.

Comment

As a female, I love to go hunting. My fiance started taking me with when we just started talk and after that I go as often as I can. He's a farmer so it's pretty much up to me to bring in deer lol. I've gotten three this season already. He jokes with me about when he have kids and he didn't like my response, "well thats when I roll over and ask "Do you really want to go hunting this morning" and when he says not really, I'll simply say "okay good you stay home with the kids lol". It may not work that way but I do love to even just sit in the stand and watch the wildlife.

Comment

My wife has never been. But last week she walked out to my tree stand and spooked a doe. She got so excited to see it that she now wants to go and sit in the deer blind with me. The only thing i dont think that she will like is the scent control.

Comment

i started taking my wife when we were dating. She loves it. She has shot 1 deer and has had chances every year. The biggest problem that I have is that everything that I want and need is costing me double cause someone thinks that they need it also. This includes guns blinds stands clothes and trips.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad