Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody ready for an early morning halloween hunt tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody ready for an early morning halloween hunt tomorrow?

anybody ready for an early morning halloween hunt tomorrow?

i am heading out in about a half hour, to a blind near a bedding area. I hope I at least see a deer. If I get one I will post here about it.

Comment

Heading out to do some "Trick or Treating" this afternoon. Trick them with a decoy and give them a treat in the form of a 100 gr Slick Trick

Comment

hahah. LostLure, that is just plain awesome!! and habben97, post away. tell us how your morning went.

Comment

Got in my blind about 15 or 20 minutes before shooting light. the blind is in a little clearing up a hill from a bedding area. I heard a crash behind me in the dark, but I have no idea what it was. watched a squirrel do some crazy stuff ( he actually did a complete flip on a branch). then it started to rain, so a decided to take advantage of this and still hunted in a loop through the woods. didn't see any deer. had a good morning hunt yesterday though, saw a doe and a buck. also had a coyote at about 100 yards from my stand, and he showed up later at about 40 yards behind my tree. I would have shot him if I had the chance. might go later today but it depends on wind direction and weather.

Comment

Fall turkey season is in and I am going to try to find a young gobbler tomorrow. My wife's favorite meal from the woods is pounded wild turkey breast rolled in flour and fried in butter. I find it very tasty too.

Comment

wild turkey, is definitely better then any farm grown turkey, so i hope you got one. and habben97, take that damn coyote next time you see him. lol.

Comment

I got shut out. Guess word got around that I wasn't going to hand out any "good" candy.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad