Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel like I've been reborn!! It's been like 2 years since I spent about half my work days on this site and I feel like it's ti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seth trudeau
    replied
    Don't know you yet SD, but it sounds like I soon will. Nice to have more people on this website to keep the conversations going. Welcome Back.
    Seth.

P.S. I'll give you a hint to where I live. MY STATE WON THE WORLD SERIES!!

Leave a comment:

• Dcast
    replied
    SD, It's the site not adblocker, and welcome back! I'm one of the smart arses Pray-Hunt-Fish must have been talking about. You have to have some fun in life and I enjoy a little debate and shenanigans to get me through my day. It has been quite awhile since you've been on looking forward to hearing more from you.

Leave a comment:

• SD_Whitetail_Hntr
    replied
    haha.. treestand was fairly new back when I left but was very quickly a regular, and now I see one of the top contributors! haha. Great to see FirstBubba again!

My work AdBlocker and this website seem to have quite the disagreement going. The site was way quicker at home.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Welcome back SD!
    The prodigal son returns! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Treestand
    replied
    SD_W_Hunter...its been awhile. Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• AAM
    replied
    Must have been someone else thinking of and also I wasn't paying close attention when you said that about when to visit.

Leave a comment:

• SD_Whitetail_Hntr
    replied
    No I meant you visiting here between Oct-Apr. The winter months! haha.. I was in San Antonio for a wedding at the beginning of Aug. I could have kicked my friend. There really was no real reason I had such a long vacation from F&S other than I was just moving around and seemingly constant adjustments both professionally and personally. Nothing crazy just plenty of stuff to keep me busy. I'm not sure on the grandchild post, as I'm a 28 year old. Not sure if that was me.

Leave a comment:

• AAM
    replied
    Also why did you leave this site for two years?

Leave a comment:

• AAM
    replied
    Well I wouldn't recommend visiting during that time either unless you like blazing heat. I remember you posted something a little while back about a grandchild, thats the only post I think I've seen from you the whole time I've been here.

Leave a comment:

• SD_Whitetail_Hntr
    replied
    Oh, I'll get some of the stories on here.. My heartbreak equipment malfunction on one heck of a beautiful 8 point last fall is my best in a while.. and by best I mean frustrating.. haha

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    Good to have you back, SD.

Would love to hear some new hunting stories. Don't be shy.

Leave a comment:

• Pray- hunt-work
    replied
    SD_Whitetail, my arrival was just at the end of your reign. I'm very glad to get ya back. There are still some smart a**'s here, but more importantly there are some plumb smart outdoorsman here.

Leave a comment:

• SD_Whitetail_Hntr
    replied
    Thanks AAM. If you find yourself back up here and need some tips on places to check out, let me know. I wouldn't recommend visiting from Texas between October and April. haha. I'm supposed to go hog hunting in Texas sometime over the next year. I have a friend who moved down there from SD and married into a family with some land in West Texas and they are more than open to some visitors to try and get some Hogs slimmed down.

Leave a comment:

• AAM
    replied
    Well it's good to have you back even though I wasn't here when you left. I was in SD a few months ago, thats some beautiful country y'all have up there.

Leave a comment:

• SD_Whitetail_Hntr
    replied
    Oh man I'm feeling nostalgic already.. Del is here! WAM I remember well. kolbster I remember too.. Gary your recap made me laugh quite hard because most of those folks were up to the same shenanigans when I was still around. 99 I remember as well and still has a sense of humor obviously.. good stuff.. I've been having some awesome years of hunting and fishing. South Dakota is still going strong. Birds are down 2 years in a row but still plenty. I'd like to see our phenomenal government get their heads out of their arses and realize the CRP situation is 90% of why our birds are going downhill. But hey there's plenty of time to contribute my opinions from here on out! haha.. great to be back folks!!

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad