Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel like I've been reborn!! It's been like 2 years since I spent about half my work days on this site and I feel like it's ti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I wouldn't recommend visiting during that time either unless you like blazing heat. I remember you posted something a little while back about a grandchild, thats the only post I think I've seen from you the whole time I've been here.

Comment

Also why did you leave this site for two years?

Comment

No I meant you visiting here between Oct-Apr. The winter months! haha.. I was in San Antonio for a wedding at the beginning of Aug. I could have kicked my friend. There really was no real reason I had such a long vacation from F&S other than I was just moving around and seemingly constant adjustments both professionally and personally. Nothing crazy just plenty of stuff to keep me busy. I'm not sure on the grandchild post, as I'm a 28 year old. Not sure if that was me.

Comment

Must have been someone else thinking of and also I wasn't paying close attention when you said that about when to visit.

Comment

SD_W_Hunter...its been awhile. Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome back SD!
              The prodigal son returns! LOL!

Comment

haha.. treestand was fairly new back when I left but was very quickly a regular, and now I see one of the top contributors! haha. Great to see FirstBubba again!

My work AdBlocker and this website seem to have quite the disagreement going. The site was way quicker at home.

Comment

SD, It's the site not adblocker, and welcome back! I'm one of the smart arses Pray-Hunt-Fish must have been talking about. You have to have some fun in life and I enjoy a little debate and shenanigans to get me through my day. It has been quite awhile since you've been on looking forward to hearing more from you.

Comment

Don't know you yet SD, but it sounds like I soon will. Nice to have more people on this website to keep the conversations going. Welcome Back.
                    Seth.

P.S. I'll give you a hint to where I live. MY STATE WON THE WORLD SERIES!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad