Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel like I've been reborn!! It's been like 2 years since I spent about half my work days on this site and I feel like it's ti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I've been reborn!! It's been like 2 years since I spent about half my work days on this site and I feel like it's ti

I feel like I've been reborn!! It's been like 2 years since I spent about half my work days on this site and I feel like it's time to get back into that wonderful habit again. Can't wait to see if the regular group of misfits still post on here all the time. Anything great and wonderful I've missed in the last 2 years?!

They have given away tons of free gear to test, including trucks and boats, and have run out of free gear for the foreseeable future
    Welcome back!

Comment

Whut 99 said.

Many of the gear-writerz became sated and fell off like fat ticks .

They ran outta places to store their gear.

Comment

i just got back about 2 weeks ago after a 2 leave. some of the regulars are still here, havnt seen Del_in_KS or ishawood around yet But i have noticed clay is still around from time to time

Comment

Welcome Back!

Let me give you a little update.

1. Ontario Honker still beats up on the Cabalas Magazine and their advertisement.

2. Santa, bayouwoof, Coyote Hunter and Wam are big fans of the number one Alabama college football team.

3. First Bubba has educated all the Obama Lovers & Liberals in the Backlash and Blowback and how they are all misinformed.

4. I laugh at his jokes posted by 99Explorer.

5. Wam got upset with the website and took a short leave of absent. Thank God he is back, now.

6. Around thirty users on this website have posted complaints to Field and Stream about the mechanics of the website and its operation.

Comment

Head Misfit; present and accounted for.

Comment

Hoski and 10Jolson are absent and unaccounted for. We have a large assortment of new young misfits to clown around with! And good luck getting the sun, moon and dog star to line up where you can get the site to work efficiently!
              Other than that, welcome back and enjoy!

Comment

2 years, huh? about when I started using this website. welcome back.

Comment

Did someone say my name????

Comment

Oh man I'm feeling nostalgic already.. Del is here! WAM I remember well. kolbster I remember too.. Gary your recap made me laugh quite hard because most of those folks were up to the same shenanigans when I was still around. 99 I remember as well and still has a sense of humor obviously.. good stuff.. I've been having some awesome years of hunting and fishing. South Dakota is still going strong. Birds are down 2 years in a row but still plenty. I'd like to see our phenomenal government get their heads out of their arses and realize the CRP situation is 90% of why our birds are going downhill. But hey there's plenty of time to contribute my opinions from here on out! haha.. great to be back folks!!

Comment

Well it's good to have you back even though I wasn't here when you left. I was in SD a few months ago, thats some beautiful country y'all have up there.

Comment

Thanks AAM. If you find yourself back up here and need some tips on places to check out, let me know. I wouldn't recommend visiting from Texas between October and April. haha. I'm supposed to go hog hunting in Texas sometime over the next year. I have a friend who moved down there from SD and married into a family with some land in West Texas and they are more than open to some visitors to try and get some Hogs slimmed down.

Comment

SD_Whitetail, my arrival was just at the end of your reign. I'm very glad to get ya back. There are still some smart a**'s here, but more importantly there are some plumb smart outdoorsman here.

Comment

Good to have you back, SD.

Would love to hear some new hunting stories. Don't be shy.

Comment

Oh, I'll get some of the stories on here.. My heartbreak equipment malfunction on one heck of a beautiful 8 point last fall is my best in a while.. and by best I mean frustrating.. haha

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
                                by PigHunter
                                I understand the reason someone would pick the heavier bullets. However, heavier bullets cause greater recoil and will affect recovery time and may result...
                                Today, 02:16 PM
                              • Cheaper Than Dirt
                                by jhjimbo
                                Lots of ammo back in stock, but the prices are right up there to....
                                Today, 12:21 PM
                              • Reply to 300 yard .22lr
                                by fitch270
                                I wouldn’t spend that much on a 10/22 but I might on a bolt gun. For that kind of money I expect some style to go with it, of the Cooper or Annie level....
                                Today, 01:40 PM
                              • 300 yard .22lr
                                by jhjimbo
                                Would you spend $900 for a Ruger 10/22 to shoot 300yds ? A little over 1" at 100 and a little 0ver 6" at 300yds. Lapua and SK ammo used....
                                Today, 11:28 AM
                              • Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
                                by jhjimbo
                                I like the Remington Golden Saber Black Belt 147gr 9mm (not +P) and the 180gr in .40. Check out the statistics. Some LEO friends always suggest the heavy...
                                Today, 01:28 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X