Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has everyone heard Tred Barta has had a spinal stroke? He is paralized from the navel down at this time. See first post for more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has everyone heard Tred Barta has had a spinal stroke? He is paralized from the navel down at this time. See first post for more

Has everyone heard Tred Barta has had a spinal stroke? He is paralized from the navel down at this time. See first post for more info.

He was getting ready to go hunting in Alaska when this happened. Please send your love, prayers and support for him and his wife Anni to the following e-mail address. Love him/ Hate him, he's still one of "us" and this could happen to anyone of us.
    [email protected]

Comment

I'm sorry, but I don't know who he is. Would you mind explaining. I will be praying for him.

Comment

He' a hunter/fisherman who has his own show. As a matter of fact he's got more world records for tuna than anyone else in the world. Did you send an e-mail and tell them?

Comment

Hope he recovers. I'll send an email

Comment

dang..I hope he pulls through...his show is the best thing on vs...

Comment

Terrible thing. I really like his show. The man loves what he does and has an unbridaled enthusiasm that can only be compared to "kid in a candy store"! My God bless him and provide for a speedy recovery.

Comment

A shame. Good luck and best wishes are in order.

Comment

At the very least Tred is an entertaining sportsman who often inspires humor as well as an interesting and unique concept to his varied outdoors activities (like shooting flying mallards with homemade arrows and bow). He also holds many records especially in the fishing world. I wish him a speedy recovery and hope to enjoy more of his hunting and fishing trips. By the way he never sits in a tree whispering to some unseen cameraman like most of the boring television programs.

Comment

Ishawooa is right. Tred "does the work" for sure.

Comment

he's the MAAAANNNNNNNNN BARTER YOUR THE MAAAANNNNNN
                      HE DOES IT HIS WAY THE BARTA WAY

Comment

man i hope he start to get better

Comment

What exactly happened anyway? Hope to God he gets better!

Comment

I love his show!

Comment

I love his show!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad