Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanted to thank those who answered me question on shooting my 3 pointer. I made homemade sausage with the meat and it was gre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Devine
    replied
    "broad" head. sorry

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Jim, a young three point buck should be good eating.
    I also love deer and bear sausage.
    You can’t beat eating wild game hot sausage with an Italian pasta or sweet sausage with your breakfast eggs.

Any buck taken with a board head arrow shot from a bow is a trophy in my eyes.
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• I wanted to thank those who answered me question on shooting my 3 pointer. I made homemade sausage with the meat and it was gre

I wanted to thank those who answered me question on shooting my 3 pointer. I made homemade sausage with the meat and it was great, I am thankful for the deer. I used Slick Trick Grizz 2s on this deer. Best flight of any fixed broadhead I've used, and the blood trail was huge. The buck ran 30 yards.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Wild or Store Bought
    by FirstBubba
    I can feel my jaw muscles torquing up now! Man those things are G-U-D "good"!...
    Today, 10:56 PM
  • Wild or Store Bought
    by jhjimbo
    What is your preference for Turkeys ? I was at a home that cooked both and I have to say the wild turkey was very good. No white meat and very moist...
    11-24-2021, 10:19 AM
  • Reply to Books for Christmas
    by FirstBubba
    If anyone is a true outdoors "person", any Peter Hathaway Capstick book is a grand read and anything by Gene Hill is good.
    I'm sure there...
    Today, 10:47 PM
  • Books for Christmas
    by MattM37
    If anyone's shopping books for an outdoorsman in your family, I just saw that Amazon has the three old Ben East Outdoor Life adventure books, Survival,...
    Today, 08:55 PM
  • Reply to Omicron
    by fitch270
    Nope, Jab privileged. Free to run amok.

Actually my wife is working remotely by choice while the kids are here. She’s trying to find out...
    Today, 10:38 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X