Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Passing Of A Legend: R.I.P. Larry Benoit

The Passing Of A Legend: R.I.P. Larry Benoit

A true hunter. His books and video brought me back to real hunting. Man outwitting the quarry. R.I.P. Mr. Benoit, my deepest condolences to the family.

Comment

I always read his/their stories. The true definition of 'hunter'.

Comment

A very well respected hunter. He made us all better deer hunters. I hope the deer are always in rut where he is at now.

Comment

ive never heard of him but I'm sure his contributions to the sport will have a lasting impact for many generations to come in some form or other

Comment

Vermont's Benoit family is the real deal. They are one of the best whitetail buck tracking families in America.
            Larry and his sons are great hunters. Larry's grandfather or father was part Indian.

I am sorry to hear the bad news about Larry passing away at 89. My heart goes out to the family.

Back during the early eighties I read Larry's book "How to Bag the Biggest Buck of your Life".
            I used his hunting tips in the book to track and bag many big Maine bucks.

The Benoit family always wore the green and black wool. If you’re a young hunter on this website and would like to track big bucks, read that book I mentioned above. Trust me you will not regret it.

Here is an advertising link below showing the Benoit video that's for sale.
            Rest in Peace Larry

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3FhZ0oSL94

Comment

All the Benoit's ever used were Remington 760 pump action in 30-06. 300lb deer were the norm for them.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad