Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is everyones archery season going? I missed a doe last week. They still are not moving to much during the day here in South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is everyones archery season going? I missed a doe last week. They still are not moving to much during the day here in South

How is everyones archery season going? I missed a doe last week. They still are not moving to much during the day here in South Carolina

Michigan's bow season just opened today. Unfortunately I was unable to make it out as I got called into work early this morning. (The down side of being a lineman for a utility company.)I have received a few txt's from friends and they said I am not missing much. It was 60 Degrees this morning and is supposed to make it up to 80. Hopefully by the weekend it will be a little cooler.

Comment

Missed 2 does last week during VA urban archery (does only), our general opener is Saturday, hoping the action is the same or better! Deer were definitely moving even in the mid afternoon.

Comment

I have been out a few times with no deer sightings so far.
        In one of my spots another fellow with permission set up right between the two ground blinds I built back in July. D'oh. Nice enough guy and he did not know I was in there but he kind of hammered the spot. We will just have to see, it is a good funnel most years.
        Up north the prospects are better and the deer are there. Just have to keep after it but I can only get away about once a month.
        Good hunting to all of you.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad