Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So last year my cameras took a picture of this deer before gun season opened here in Indiana. I hunt a square mile with only my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So last year my cameras took a picture of this deer before gun season opened here in Indiana. I hunt a square mile with only my

So last year my cameras took a picture of this deer before gun season opened here in Indiana. I hunt a square mile with only my wife and buddy on it. We did not shoot him and only saw him once on the last day. I put my camera back out the middle of August and went and picked it up last week and now I have a picture of another good deer. What do you guys think is this the same deer from last year or another one? If it is another do you think that the first one will come back if he lived? Just FYI there were ALOT of pics of what I assume triplet buck all about the same size body and racks, and ALOT of pics of a single doe and then one with a spotted yearling.

ok so I am trying to figure out how to load pics standby.

Comment

Ok so I figured that out. Took half an hour of my life that I will never get back. Seriously there has to be an easier way.

So you have to go to my profile and tell me what you think. It is to bad that we cant put them here in response.

Thanks

Comment

I think they are different deer. I'd post somewhere near that trail though.

Comment

Beer123 where you at in Indiana?

Comment

NE Indiana

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad