Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ennybudy seen a chupacabra? See it on CNN. Ah've watched the video at least 5 times, just to hear those good ole boy hunters' ac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ennybudy seen a chupacabra? See it on CNN. Ah've watched the video at least 5 times, just to hear those good ole boy hunters' ac

Ennybudy seen a chupacabra? See it on CNN. Ah've watched the video at least 5 times, just to hear those good ole boy hunters' acent! See first post for a link...

www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2013/09/12/pkg-hunter-says-he-killed-chupacabra.wjtv.html

Comment

The ruby red eyes are the distinguishing feature.
      Several reports South in Mexico and further South in Central America with pictures of similar looking creatures. Must be a cross of something or a genetic mutant. The nails are definitely impressive.

Comment

Yep woofie! I kilt air one up nigh to Marlin, Texas as a young man. It was about 125 yards an I shot 'em in th nek wid a 6" M19 S&W!
        That uz back about '77 er '78. We dint call hit no chupa-ca-whutever back then. We dist calt 'em mangy 'yotes!
        En yeah! I got a witness whut seen th hole thang! If'n I'm a lyin', I'm a dyin'!

Comment

jimbo
          If your n*ts and a** itched that badly, your eyes would be red too! LOL!

Comment

I have heard about this before, I believe they are Wild Dogs or Coyotes with a Skin Diseases called the "Mange"

Comment

I saw something that looked very similar to that standing under a road sign outside of Denver.

Comment

That was a truck stop reject, Dallas!

Comment

Mangy coyote, mangy dog, or mangy dog/coyote cross.

Comment

crm
                    We called them "coydogs".
                    We had one running our deer lease that looked to be German Shepard/coyote cross! Guys on the next lease finally settled his hash! Thank goodness nobody bumped into him in the dark.

Comment

We had a group of about 6 domestic type dogs that had gone wild around camp. Game Warden said shoot them on sight and keep any youngsters close to camp. I had seen them earlier, but did not know they wanted them killed. One was a big doberman type.
                      A friend was shooting ground hogs with a bow just outside a town and got attacked by a group of wild dogs. They circled him and he managed to shoot one - that gave him time to make a break for the truck. Close call.

Comment

DNA should tell what it is.
                        The Mississippi Fish and Game should take a sample for testing.

I'm still waiting for the video of a hunter that bags the first Bigfoot.

Comment

If it had red eyes and a hairless body, that can only mean one thing.
                          And I don't know what it is.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad