Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i just got a bowtech mighty and am shooting about #60 with 400 grin arrows and 100grain tips. what would be a good fixed blad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i just got a bowtech mighty and am shooting about #60 with 400 grin arrows and 100grain tips. what would be a good fixed blad

so i just got a bowtech mighty and am shooting about #60 with 400 grin arrows and 100grain tips. what would be a good fixed blade broadhead

I think you should try slick trick broadheads. They fly the same as a field point and leave a good size hole in the deer.

Comment

I think you should try slick trick broadheads. They fly the same as a field point and leave a good size hole in the deer.

Comment

Comment

Lots of good broadheads out there. Slick Trick is a good choice and that is what I am using.

Comment

I have heard good things about Muzzy from a guy I know that uses them. I personally use Thunderhead XP 125 grains, it is really personal preference. you probably already know but since you are practicing with 100s make sure to buy 100 grain broadhead.

Comment

I have a question for you... Did you not like the Mission Menace? I just noticed you posted a question about broadheads for the menace back in June. I am looking at new bows and just wondering what your opinion was.

Comment

I like the magnus stingers

Comment

the mission menaces is very good bow for youth or people that cant pull over #50. the only reason i'm using the bowtech is i got it in a trade and i was starting to out grow the menace

Comment

I like Rage myself. Seems to hold true to a practice tip.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad