Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I live in GA and this is my 1st year I applied for a quota hunt. I got drawn for the Coosawatee hunt in December. What quota hun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live in GA and this is my 1st year I applied for a quota hunt. I got drawn for the Coosawatee hunt in December. What quota hun

I live in GA and this is my 1st year I applied for a quota hunt. I got drawn for the Coosawatee hunt in December. What quota hunts did you apply for and which ones did you get?

Good Luck on your Hunt....As for Me I hunt on a 9,000 Acre Lease. Hunt Safe.

Comment

i applied for deer, elk, antelope, bear, bison, bighorn sheep, javilina, and turkey all in az and did not get drawn for any.

Comment

I hunted the Lake Lanier archery quota hunt last year. I got skunked along with most of the other 30 or so hunters. It was a two day hunt and you had to take a buck to be eligible to shoot a doe. I had a nice buck dancing around my stand for an hour but couldn't get him close enough. I had several does close enough but couldn't shoot. Too bad as they really needed to thin out the herd and made a trophy hunt out of it for a complete failure. I applied for elk and mule deer in Montana and got those this year. I'll get an over the counter wolf tag there too. Good luck at Coosawatee and let us know how you do.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad