Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I live in Western Maryland. I hunt, fish, shoot, and listen to real country music. I'm a member of the NRA, Izaak Walton, and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scratchgolf72
    replied
    last i checked you were south of the mason dixon line, so in my book that constitutes you as being from the south.

now being from MI, im for sure a da$#%& yankee, and proud of it!!

Leave a comment:

• canvasbackhunter
    replied
    I believe Maryland wanted to succeed with the south, but the capital of the north would have been surrounded so Lincoln didn't really give them a choice and threatened Maryland into staying with the union. So you almost made it. I am from northern IN and the term for us is country boys. That being said the stars and bars flying on the back of mud covered lifted trucks are a common sight n my town of 512.

Leave a comment:

• Mdhunter1
    replied
    Thanks all. Thanks country road.
    -Jack

Leave a comment:

• Mdhunter1
    replied
    Thanks all. Thanks country road.
    -Jack

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Gary - Thank you for the correction. I sometimes get my states mixed up.

Leave a comment:

• ozarkghost
    replied
    Gary, the South wasn't defeated, we just took a break from the War of Northern Aggression because we took pity on you poor ole Yankees. Ya'll were getting the stuffin' kicked outa ya and we wanted you to build up yor strength so's it would be a fare fight. Trouble is ya'll never have gotten strong enough for it to be a fare fight.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    99, point of information,
    Vice President Joe Biden is from Delaware.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    99, maybe it is a Maryland thing?
    They don't like winning? lol

Only kidding, Jack!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Maryland has never produced a U.S. president, but we have had two vice presidents from Maryland, Spiro Agnew and Joe Biden. Yikes!

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Jack, I got bad news for you.
    You’re also called a "flatlander" by the residents who live in those mountain states.

The Yankees won the war!
    Don’t ever be ashamed for kicking the crap out of the south. lol

Leave a comment:

• ozarkghost
    replied
    Being from Missouri, Kentucky, Delaware and Maryland and calling yourself Southern, is like being a cowboy from New York City. It ain't likely.

OH, Lincoln had to be smuggled through Baltimore before being sworn in as president for the first time because people there wanted to lynch him. Seems the Yankee mindset has a short memory when it comes to that incident.

Leave a comment:

• country road
    replied
    Sounds to me like you are a [email protected] fine American, no matter what your latitude. Come on down to the Gulf Coast of Alabama and Santa and I will baptize you into being a gin-you-wine Southerner and you can sweat along with the rest of us in the August heat.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Rebel/Yam Dankee - It's all a mindset and lifestyle!

Leave a comment:

• santa
    replied
    I have said this before and I will repeat it for your benefit. I personally was born just 11.7 miles from the Gulf of Mexico on the south side of a delivery room in the south wing of a small hospital which was above a drug store on the south corner of US highway 98, on the south side of of the southern town of Foley Alabama. I was then raised in the small southern community of Marlow Alabama. I considered myself a born and breed southerner until I grew up and left my country southern home and moved twenty miles south to the city of Orange Beach Alabama. The locals down there quickly informed me that since I had to cross the Intracoastal Canal from the north side to get there, I was a Yankee to them. And worse, since I had moved there with intentions to stay, I was considered a D*mn Yankee. So if with all my southern heritage, I was still a Yankee to those people in Orange Beach Alabama, my good friend, even if you dress in the Stars and Bars, you just do not stand a chance.

Leave a comment:

• bayouwoof
    replied
    No

Yankees live indy Nawth.

DamnYankees come down Souf and stay.

How izza damnyankee like a hemorrhoid?

They come down, hang around, and are a pain indy a$$!

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad