Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I live in Western Maryland. I hunt, fish, shoot, and listen to real country music. I'm a member of the NRA, Izaak Walton, and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99, point of information,
    Vice President Joe Biden is from Delaware.

Comment

Gary, the South wasn't defeated, we just took a break from the War of Northern Aggression because we took pity on you poor ole Yankees. Ya'll were getting the stuffin' kicked outa ya and we wanted you to build up yor strength so's it would be a fare fight. Trouble is ya'll never have gotten strong enough for it to be a fare fight.

Comment

Gary - Thank you for the correction. I sometimes get my states mixed up.

Comment

Thanks all. Thanks country road.
          -Jack

Comment

Thanks all. Thanks country road.
            -Jack

Comment

I believe Maryland wanted to succeed with the south, but the capital of the north would have been surrounded so Lincoln didn't really give them a choice and threatened Maryland into staying with the union. So you almost made it. I am from northern IN and the term for us is country boys. That being said the stars and bars flying on the back of mud covered lifted trucks are a common sight n my town of 512.

Comment

last i checked you were south of the mason dixon line, so in my book that constitutes you as being from the south.

now being from MI, im for sure a da$#%& yankee, and proud of it!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad